Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bigga said:
So okay, Balo Bashers, he's been extremely poor, so far, and if the truth be told, he has BAGS of potential (we saw it in the Euros, good and bad, let's not kid ourselves).

As much as I believe that when things click (IF they click) for him, he will be like a Catherine Wheel, soaring and exploding when all the majesty you would expect from him...

However...

I don't believe he wants to be here. It's quite possible/ probable that his child is on his mind and he wants to be near her, not his ex. Being near her means being back in a country that continually abuses him, racially and his ex won't come to Costa del Manc.

I truly think he's in a conundrum and it's affecting his form.

she gave birth last week !!! hes been shit for 2 years

mekonmcfc said:
Bigga said:
So okay, Balo Bashers, he's been extremely poor, so far, and if the truth be told, he has BAGS of potential (we saw it in the Euros, good and bad, let's not kid ourselves).

As much as I believe that when things click (IF they click) for him, he will be like a Catherine Wheel, soaring and exploding when all the majesty you would expect from him...

However...

I don't believe he wants to be here. It's quite possible/ probable that his child is on his mind and he wants to be near her, not his ex. Being near her means being back in a country that continually abuses him, racially and his ex won't come to Costa del Manc.

I truly think he's in a conundrum and it's affecting his form.

she gave birth last week !!! hes been shit for 2 years
Bingo.

A question, as I just asked it in another thread. Anyone got any ideas what enraged Mancini so much. French TV showed Mancini gesticulating wildly at Tevez as soon as Balo tried the backheel at the very start of the second half. That alone cannot be the reason for his instant substitution. For me he didn't do too badly in the first half and certainly seemed to be growing into the game.

The change I expected was Tevez for Nasri.

BillyShears said:
A question, as I just asked it in another thread. Anyone got any ideas what enraged Mancini so much. French TV showed Mancini gesticulating wildly at Tevez as soon as Balo tried the backheel at the very start of the second half. That alone cannot be the reason for his instant substitution. For me he didn't do too badly in the first half and certainly seemed to be growing into the game.

he did the same in the first half, it was about 15 mins if i remember. something happened on the pitch i cant remember who misplaced a pass or something and Mancini instantly turned to the bench going mad, telling Tevez to get warmed up. i think he does it a lot to try and give the players a jolt on the pitch. I'd prefer a long cattle prod

FantasyIreland said:
BillyShears said:

You weren't alone.

I honestly believe that would have tipped the game in our favour.

the game had been tipped in our favour by the substitution he made. we got it back to 2-2 if you remember and were totally dominant. but for an extremely soft goal to win it

mekonmcfc said:
BillyShears said:

he did the same in the first half, it was about 15 mins if i remember. something happened on the pitch i cant remember who misplaced a pass or something and Mancini instantly turned to the bench going mad, telling Tevez to get warmed up. i think he does it a lot to try and give the players a jolt on the pitch. I'd prefer a long cattle prod

Mancini had a running battle with Mario in the first half. At one point Mario turned to the sideline and told Mancini to go fuck himself in Italian. I only know this because again, the French feed instantly replayed the exchange, and commented on how both men seemed to be more interested in arguing with each other than anything else.

I said in the matchday thread but Roberto needs to sort out his relationship with Mario. It's becoming a bit of a sideshow and doesn't seem to be working for either of them.

BillyShears said:

I thought the simple rule of Old School was "there's a time and a place for such things".

The back heel was neither the time or the place when we were 0-2 down.

It was stupidly arrogant and I knew, as soon as he did it, that he was going.

BillyShears said:

I suspect Mancini had told Balotelli something at half time, maybe to cut the silly tricks out and produce and when he did that 3 mins into the 2nd half he had had enough.

mekonmcfc said:
FantasyIreland said:
BillyShears said:

You weren't alone.

I honestly believe that would have tipped the game in our favour.

the game had been tipped in our favour by the substitution he made. we got it back to 2-2 if you remember and were totally dominant. but for an extremely soft goal to win it

If i rememeber?? go fuck yourself,i was there...... and we were't 'totally dominant' at all.

My point is,the intensity of such a game should have meant Tevez started instead of the lethargic,uncommitted Nasri.When is say tipped in our favour,i mean by winning! Obviously!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.