Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

If i can add yes this thread is divided but with him it's not the fact he is good or not good but come on every time has to argue when he is subbed ?

vlad06 said:
shevtheblue said:
I must have watched another first half to everyone else..i thought he was our best player?! Kept the ball well brought people into play and movement was good. One shit backheel and hes rubbish.

He doesn't compare to Tevez though. Tevez came on and set up a goal and started to make things happen.
Two different players though mate. They play a completely different game.

momo88 said:
If i can add yes this thread is divided but with him it's not the fact he is good or not good but come on every time has to argue when he is subbed ?

No bud, he is good but he produces it all to rarely.

Sometimes it is tactics that do not suit him, others it is his bad attitude and workrate.
Mostly the latter though.

Being hung out to dry but was one of our better players in the first half. He's going to take the stick for the whole team being woeful in the last half hour of the first half but he wasn't the problem.

NothingSpecial said:
blueinsa said:
Balo is the Titanic and it appears that Bob is the captain, determined to go down with his ship........
Haha that's funny.

If only it was mate.

I find it incredibly sad to be honest and frustrating that such a special player can give so little back to a man that has gone out on a limb for him and that the man just cant see the boy is taking the piss and will see him out the door.

jay_mcfc said:
Being hung out to dry but was one of our better players in the first half. He's going to take the stick for the whole team being woeful in the last half hour of the first half but he wasn't the problem.

Don't know what game you were watching mate, Tevez gave more in 5 mins than that imposter gave in 45! Will never ever be more than an average player with a massive attitude problem, get rid ASAP !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.