Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see an impartial view. Echoes my thoughts from the game on the point of Balotelli anyway. <a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/tactical-brain-174510294.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/tac ... 10294.html</a>

Jnr Kisby said:
Good to see an impartial view. Echoes my thoughts from the game on the point of Balotelli anyway. <a class="postlink" href="http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/tactical-brain-174510294.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/video/tac ... 10294.html</a>

Spot on that

That video pretty much sums up what I thought of his game. Was disappointed people got on his back about the back heel because that sort of stuff only has to come off once and it could change a game.

as the video says....he is constantly the scape goat.

we lost to utd die to poor defensive from our midfield.

balotellis link up play int he first half was good and his movement off the ball was also good..he just lacked the finish with his one main chance in the first half.....

tried a couple of flicks int he second half but they dont come off (this type of stuff has come off before..think the goal in the fa cup final..he tries the same thing and it does come off and ot sets up the cross for yaya's goal)

people calling him lazy are just plain wrong....its just something the media use and people regurgate......his movement off the ball is excellent...constantly trying to run off the shoulder of the last man as a forwards should do, constantly running the channels as well (as the video shows...and there were other occasions that the video didnt show)......set up the the chance for ageuro, set up the chance for barry which he sidefooted wide (again not shown on that analysis video)

unfortunately people as mentioned earlier in this thread already made up their mind before he even kicked a ball. when we were about to buy him I made a comment on here that he would be public enemy number one for the media the moment he set foot in this country and that has happened....its pretty disgusting that they are that predictable.....

I for one want him here and hope RM keeps faith in him....I also hope the next time England play Italy he scores a hatrick...even if JOe hart is in nets just to shove it down every england fans and the media's throats (I am english btw)

the coaching aspects worry me here, balotelli still is a very sharp finisher, but some of his passing , movement and link up play can often leave a lot to be desired, this has been the case for some time now and i have to question what exactly is going on in training

primemutton said:
the coaching aspects worry me here, balotelli still is a very sharp finisher, but some of his passing , movement and link up play can often leave a lot to be desired, this has been the case for some time now and i have to question what exactly is going on in training

see i would say exactly the opposite......his link up play is very good....yes he tries flicks that dont come off but in general its it s very quick and sharp....as his speed of thought and his vision are very good. You can see this in the way he shapes up to play a pass before the ball has even got to him at times. he also uses very little back lift and still creates the power for the pass; this again makes his passes very quick in the timing of them

i would say he does need to work on his finishing but that will come

simon23 said:
primemutton said:

see i would say exactly the opposite......his link up play is very good....yes he tries flicks that dont come off but in general its it s very quick and sharp....as his speed of thought and his vision are very good. You can see this in the way he shapes up to play a pass before the ball has even got to him at times. he also uses very little back lift and still creates the power for the pass; this again makes his passes very quick in the timing of them

i would say he does need to work on his finishing but that will come
39 shots ......1 goal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.