Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
sjk2008 said:
MSP said:
Yep, cause I don't care if you'd have problem with it and don't think I'm on trial when discussing stuff on forums and there's no a one percent of chance I'd spent hour of my life browsing through the thread to satisfy your need for proof. I know I'm right but how you'll see that is last thing I care, really.

Peace ;)

You have strongly defended him and his potential at some point excessively using his runs (100% sure). I have very good memory (I'm smart guy really, lol) and I clearly remember that.

Clever? Maybe.
Good memory? Evidently not.

There's quite a few people in here that will tell you I haven't strongely defended him. It sounds like you have seen a comment I may have made where he's played 'well' and twisted it into permanent belief in his ability.

Either that, or you've got the wrong person.

No, I absolutely got the right person, I actually "accused" you back then that you are just repeating Neville's words and you defended yourself against that. I'm not pretty sure, I'm extremely sure :)

Not important though as I definitely won't browse the previous thread to back myself up so it's pointless discussion as we can go "you did", "I didn't" for hours.

You're wrong.

Of that, I'm extremely sure.

pudge said:
MSP said:
sjk2008 said:
Haha, please, find this post and enlighten me.

For the record, I said in the first half against United he put himself about, made some clever runs and looked decent and, IMO, didn't deserve to be subbed off - despite Tevez changing the game when he did replace Mario.

Just because I said this, it doesn't mean he's suddenly reached his potential and therefore has 'made it'.

Come on mate, you're better than that.

No, I won't find it, I said it's for someone who could be arsed :) but you 1million percents were in that camp some 2-3 months ago and wrote in on this thread, has nothing to do with United match.

He wasn't too bad against United though, Mancini subbed him cause his hot head not because he had reason to do. Should never start though and we were other team when Tevez came in.
So you arsed enough to make the accusation but not enough to back it up?

Fair enough.... :)

Is there anyone left on this board you havent had a argument with??????

sjk2008 said:
MSP said:
sjk2008 said:
Clever? Maybe.
Good memory? Evidently not.

There's quite a few people in here that will tell you I haven't strongely defended him. It sounds like you have seen a comment I may have made where he's played 'well' and twisted it into permanent belief in his ability.

Either that, or you've got the wrong person.

No, I absolutely got the right person, I actually "accused" you back then that you are just repeating Neville's words and you defended yourself against that. I'm not pretty sure, I'm extremely sure :)

Not important though as I definitely won't browse the previous thread to back myself up so it's pointless discussion as we can go "you did", "I didn't" for hours.

You're wrong.

I fucking wish I'm still hot-head as I used to be to find it and put it in front of your nose but still won't :)

Cheers

BluePurgatory said:
pudge said:
MSP said:
No, I won't find it, I said it's for someone who could be arsed :) but you 1million percents were in that camp some 2-3 months ago and wrote in on this thread, has nothing to do with United match.

He wasn't too bad against United though, Mancini subbed him cause his hot head not because he had reason to do. Should never start though and we were other team when Tevez came in.

Me.

BluePurgatory said:
pudge said:
MSP said:

If that constitutes an argument then my, aren't you precious.

Also, nice to see you hold a grudge like a teenage girl<br /><br />-- Dec 17th, '12, 14:39 --<br /><br />
MSP said:
sjk2008 said:
MSP said:

You're wrong.

I fucking wish I'm still hot-head as I used to be to find it and put it in front of your nose but still won't :)

Cheers
I went to his post history, searched "Balotelli" and/or "Neville" and found nothing to support your claim.

Took me less than 5 minutes.

MSP said:
sjk2008 said:
MSP said:

You're wrong.

Cheers

Whatever.

pudge said:
I went to his post history, searched "Balotelli" and/or "Neville" and found nothing to support your claim.

Took me less than 5 minutes.

Yeah, it'd probably take much longer for you to realize that posts from original Balotelli thread won't be shown in that search. Stop acting as smart arse as being arse is all you could get from that ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.