Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gelsons Dad said:
pudge said:
Gelsons Dad said:
He is appealing a fine that was brought in some part by inconsistent refereeing. He is making a stand and he has the right to do that. It will almost certainly be turned down. But at least he will have made the point.
'Some part' is stretching it; 1 game out of 11.

And if you honestly believe Mario is challenging THE CLUB so he can highlight that one yellow card, then I wish I was as gullible as you.

He is challenging the fine because he believes it to be unfair. You have shown that there is inconsistency in the refereeing. No one is being "gullible" and some of us are trying to remain open minded.

-- Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:38 pm --

Seosa said:
For fucks sake Gelson he isn't making a stance against referees, he's making a stance against the club.

Because the club have fined him based on inconsistent refereeing.
So if the club said they were fining him for the 10 games he missed due to his own actions, you wouldn't defend him?

But that 1 yellow card changes the dynamic of it all?

Nope, it doesn't.

MSP said:
sjk2008 said:
I am amazed at the number of people still defending Mario.

People constantly harping on about how he has potential etc.

He's not a child anymore. He should be showing us his potential already.

He's playing for the current champions of England. A team that is looking to make it's mark in Europe. A player of his apparent potential should see no greater opportunity than this to put his stamp on the football map.

I get the whole 'defend your own' mentality, however, if this guy was at Chelsea, United or Arsenal, he'd be labelled everything under the sun and laughing at how he's still not been sold (when in reality he probably would have been by their respective managers).

Potential he may have.
Likeliness to reach said potential? Not very.

A waste of talent.

Well, not so far away you were the one caught in Neville sponsored "Balotelli has world class runs" hype, it could be find on this same thread if someone would be arsed, I see you've changed your mind.

Haha, please, find this post and enlighten me.

For the record, I said in the first half against United he put himself about, made some clever runs and looked decent and, IMO, didn't deserve to be subbed off - despite Tevez changing the game when he did replace Mario.

Just because I said this, it doesn't mean he's suddenly reached his potential and therefore has 'made it'.

Come on mate, you're better than that.

sjk2008 said:
MSP said:
sjk2008 said:
I am amazed at the number of people still defending Mario.

People constantly harping on about how he has potential etc.

He's not a child anymore. He should be showing us his potential already.

He's playing for the current champions of England. A team that is looking to make it's mark in Europe. A player of his apparent potential should see no greater opportunity than this to put his stamp on the football map.

I get the whole 'defend your own' mentality, however, if this guy was at Chelsea, United or Arsenal, he'd be labelled everything under the sun and laughing at how he's still not been sold (when in reality he probably would have been by their respective managers).

Potential he may have.
Likeliness to reach said potential? Not very.

A waste of talent.

Well, not so far away you were the one caught in Neville sponsored "Balotelli has world class runs" hype, it could be find on this same thread if someone would be arsed, I see you've changed your mind.

For the record, I said in the first half against United he put himself about, made some clever runs and looked decent and, IMO, didn't deserve to be subbed off - despite Tevez changing the game when he did replace Mario.

Just because I said this, it doesn't mean he's suddenly reached his potential and therefore has 'made it'.

No, I won't find it, I said it's for someone who could be arsed :) but you 1million percents were in that camp some 2-3 months ago and wrote in on this thread, has nothing to do with United match.

He wasn't too bad against United though, Mancini subbed him cause his hot head not because he had reason to do. Should never start though and we were other team when Tevez came in.

MSP said:
sjk2008 said:
MSP said:

No, I won't find it, I said it's for someone who could be arsed :) but you 1million percents were in that camp some 2-3 months ago and wrote in on this thread, has nothing to do with United match.

He wasn't too bad against United though, Mancini subbed him cause his hot head not because he had reason to do. Should never start though and we were other team when Tevez came in.
So you arsed enough to make the accusation but not enough to back it up?

Fair enough.... :)

pudge said:
MSP said:
sjk2008 said:

I know, YCNMIU.

I have never been 1 million percents in that camp. I've always stated that he's had potential and always question whether he would ever reach it.

Praising the odd good thing he does in a game does in no way mean I am 1million percents in the balotelli camp.

Wrong person, MSP.

pudge said:
MSP said:
sjk2008 said:

Yep, cause I don't care if you'd have problem with it and don't think I'm on trial when discussing stuff on forums and there's no a one percent of chance I'd spent hour of my life browsing through the thread to satisfy your need for proof. I know I'm right but how you'll see that is last thing I care, really.

Peace ;)

I have never been 1 million percents in that camp.

You have strongly defended him and his potential at some point excessively using his runs (100% sure). I have very good memory (I'm smart guy really, lol) and I clearly remember that, even having discussion with you where you had defended yourself that it's not because of Neville's words but because you think so on your own though you acknowledged that people often use pundits words to express themselves.

MSP said:
pudge said:
MSP said:

Yep, cause I don't care if you'd have problem with it and don't think I'm on trial when discussing stuff on forums and there's no a one percent of chance I'd spent hour of my life browsing through the thread to satisfy your need for proof. I know I'm right but how you'll see that is last thing I care, really.

Peace ;)

You have strongly defended him and his potential at some point excessively using his runs (100% sure). I have very good memory (I'm smart guy really, lol) and I clearly remember that.

Clever? Maybe.
Good memory? Evidently not.

There's quite a few people in here that will tell you I haven't strongely defended him. It sounds like you have seen a comment I may have made where he's played 'well' and twisted it into permanent belief in his ability.

Either that, or you've got the wrong person.

sjk2008 said:
MSP said:
pudge said:

Peace ;)

You have strongly defended him and his potential at some point excessively using his runs (100% sure). I have very good memory (I'm smart guy really, lol) and I clearly remember that.

Clever? Maybe.

There's quite a few people in here that will tell you I haven't strongely defended him. It sounds like you have seen a comment I may have made where he's played 'well' and twisted it into permanent belief in his ability.

I think you're best leaving it before he bombards the forum with smileys

sjk2008 said:
MSP said:
pudge said:

Peace ;)

Clever? Maybe.

No, I absolutely got the right person, I actually "accused" you back then that you are just repeating Neville's words and you defended yourself against that. I'm not pretty sure, I'm extremely sure :)

Not important though as I definitely won't browse the previous thread to back myself up so it's pointless discussion as we can go "you did", "I didn't" for hours.

I think you're best leaving it before he bombards the forum with smileys

I think the best option would be that you stop interrupting other people discussions and act like like little lesbian as you could already seen that I'm not really interesting in your bitching, you're really one of the most boring little fuckers I've met on forums and I met quite few of them. Could go on but it could bring me to problems with powers that be :) Thanks :))))

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.