Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
MSP said:
pudge said:
I went to his post history, searched "Balotelli" and/or "Neville" and found nothing to support your claim.

Took me less than 5 minutes.

Yeah, it'd probably take much longer for you to realize that posts from original Balotelli thread won't be shown in that search. Stop acting as smart arse as being arse is all you could get from that ;)
So if it wouldn't be shown in his history, how is it possible for you to go back and find it, only you "couldn't be arsed"?

Seosa said:
For fucks sake Gelson he isn't making a stance against referees, he's making a stance against the club.

Totally agree although I'd go as far as saying he's sticking two fingers up at the club. The is cynical in my eyes. A way of getting a transfer without actually asking for one and with it without loosing his bonus. Any club that's interested in him knows there's trouble at mill now so can put in lower bids in the hope that City are finally fed up with him and decide to cash in.

Mr Hairdoo a couple of weeks agon (think it was after the Ajax meltdown or Bobby talking to other clubs??) said that "something" would be coming out into the public domain which would explain certains things, could this be it?

BluePurgatory said:
pudge said:
BluePurgatory said:
No mate Fudge!
This doesn't make sense?

But again, way to hold a grudge

Yes it does coz it pisses you off.
Not really, I'm not this 'Fudge' you're referring to so it doesn't bother me.

The fact that you still hold a grudge shows that even whilst not acknowledging you means I piss you off.

MSP said:
pudge said:
I went to his post history, searched "Balotelli" and/or "Neville" and found nothing to support your claim.

Yeah, it'd probably take much longer for you to realize that posts from original Balotelli thread won't be shown in that search. Stop acting as smart arse as being arse is all you could get from that ;)
Your wasting your time mate. When you get the better of him, he will PM you and accuse you of bullying! YCMIU.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:54 pm --<br /><br />
pudge said:
BluePurgatory said:
pudge said:
This doesn't make sense?

But again, way to hold a grudge

The fact that you still hold a grudge shows that even whilst not acknowledging you means I piss you off.

Haha you wish. I actually find you amusing!

BluePurgatory said:
MSP said:
pudge said:

Your wasting your time mate. When you get the better of him, he will PM you and accuse you of bullying! YCMIU.
That was you who accused me of bullying?<br /><br />-- Dec 17th, '12, 14:55 --<br /><br />
BluePurgatory said:
MSP said:
pudge said:

Your wasting your time mate. When you get the better of him, he will PM you and accuse you of bullying! YCMIU.

-- Mon Dec 17, 2012 3:54 pm --

pudge said:
BluePurgatory said:

Your last post says otherwise.

I must be deep under your skin, for doing nothing.

pudge said:
BluePurgatory said:
MSP said:
That was you who accused me of bullying?

-- Dec 17th, '12, 14:55 --

BluePurgatory said:
MSP said:

pudge said:

That because you was! and then you PM me! Anyway i have to go now and speak with adults!

pudge said:
MSP said:
pudge said:

So if it wouldn't be shown in his history, how is it possible for you to go back and find it, only you "couldn't be arsed"?

Forget it, mate.

I know what I said (or didn't say in this instance), so let him continue believing what he wants but not even attempting to back it up.

BluePurgatory said:
pudge said:
BluePurgatory said:
That was you who accused me of bullying?

-- Dec 17th, '12, 14:55 --

BluePurgatory said:

That because you was! and then you PM me! Anyway i have to go now and speak with adults!
I doubt it, judging from your grammar.

"Well you could have fooled me. You were trying to bully and it didnt work."

That's what you said, I fail to see how that got the "better of me". But seeing as you still seem to hold a grudge against me, for nothing, I'll let you continue to live in your own little world.

sjk2008 said:
pudge said:
MSP said:

Forget it, mate.

I know what I said (or didn't say in this instance), so let him continue believing what he wants but not even attempting to back it up.
Also, It's already changed from "this thread" to "the original Balotelli thread"

Gelsons Dad said:
pudge said:
Gelsons Dad said:
I'm not arguing that because that isn't the case.

Yes all players are inconstantly refereed and it is to the advantage of some (insert your own choice here) and disadvantage of others. The only way to stop it is to highlight it again and again and again.
It's highlighted every week.

Bale will continue to get booked for diving even if he'd fouled, due to his history of actually diving.

Suarez will continue to get told to get up even if he's fouled, due to his history of making the most of non-contact.

And Mario will continue to get booked for niggly little fouls, due to his history of having a short fuse and reacting to others.

You said;
I'm glad he's making a stand against the fine. He has the right to and the facility is available.

If he missed 10 games due to his own stupid actions and he's only fined 2 weeks wages.

How can you be glad he's appealing it?

He is appealing a fine that was brought in some part by inconsistent refereeing. He is making a stand and he has the right to do that. It will almost certainly be turned down. But at least he will have made the point.
He also stayed out past his curfew against Bolton at home, was it the referees fault??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.