Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jay_mcfc said:
I've defended him on here for his footballing ability as much as anyone but I think it's clear now that a separation will be best for all concerned. Whether that be with a 6 month loan in the hope he'll come back better and stronger with a run of games behind him or whether it's a sale I'm not too fussed in all honesty. It's clear the bad blood around the club with him is starting to affect the atmosphere and it is getting to the point where it is best all round. I'd be gutted because he's a quality player and he is only 22 and one day he will probably make us look silly for selling him but that doesn't mean we should keep him.

Pretty much where I am Jay. If Guidetti can cut it as a third/ fourth striker and with Tevez's long term future at the club uncertain, could you see us unloading Balotelli and Dzeko and moving for a proven striker ? Cavani, Falcao, Villa, Huntelaar ? It would probably be pretty cost neutral or we'd be quids in in the case of Huntelaar. Just a thought.

I don't see any need to sell Dzeko as well at this point. If I had it my way I would just keep the 4 strikers we have and try to keep them all happy but that is clearly not working and it is affecting the form of all our forwards. To bring in a Falcao type causes us a few more problems in that it is another top class player who needs game time. You need four top strikers to be successful in europe and in England but keeping them happy is difficult.

Davs 19 said:
jay_mcfc said:
I've defended him on here for his footballing ability as much as anyone but I think it's clear now that a separation will be best for all concerned. Whether that be with a 6 month loan in the hope he'll come back better and stronger with a run of games behind him or whether it's a sale I'm not too fussed in all honesty. It's clear the bad blood around the club with him is starting to affect the atmosphere and it is getting to the point where it is best all round. I'd be gutted because he's a quality player and he is only 22 and one day he will probably make us look silly for selling him but that doesn't mean we should keep him.

Pretty much where I am Jay. If Guidetti can cut it as a third/ fourth striker and with Tevez's long term future at the club uncertain, could you see us unloading Balotelli and Dzeko and moving for a proven striker ? Cavani, Falcao, Villa, Huntelaar ? It would probably be pretty cost neutral or we'd be quids in in the case of Huntelaar. Just a thought.

Somehow I don't see Huntelaar as an upgrade for Balotelli (well maybe attitude wise) or Dzeko. Even Villa with his knee injury. I just wish Mario would fix his head.
I hoped with the birth of his daughter he would change but I just red that he was with some kind of call girl that night...if the rumors are true.

Well, at least he's not the biggest freak of Premier League

article-2249404-168DCA6B000005DC-859_636x436.jpg

Shirley said:
Absolutely persecuted by the English media, good bye Mario hope we meet again.

Some of it unwarranted,however,if you encourage attention and crave the limelight.......

Not arsed if i ever see him again.

Mario is probably the most over hyped and overrated player in world football. He's completely devoid of ambition and doesn't give a fuck if he plays or not. It should be an honour for him to represent City not some kind of a fucking chore. I for one wont mourn his departure, at least then Mancini won't be tempted to give him yet another last chance.

I would be surprised if he goes in January. A loan move is possible but in my opinion he should be sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.