Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only a matter of time before he is booed by the sounds of things.

I was disappointed in the derby when people got on his back for trying that backheel, a similar attempt led to the winner in an FA Cup final and it could well have led to Silva being put through on this occasion.

But once people have made their mind up, there's generally no coming back and while I think it's fine for people to have their rant on the internet, once that is brought to the stadium on match day I think it's the end of it.

moomba said:

I was disappointed in the derby when people got on his back for trying that backheel, a similar attempt led to the winner in an FA Cup final and it could well have led to Silva being put through on this occasion.

But once people have made their mind up, there's generally no coming back and while I think it's fine for people to have their rant on the internet, once that is brought to the stadium on match day I think it's the end of it.

In all fairness,it would be foolish to have him in the team/squad anymore now anyway,boo or no boo,this is too far now,and as I am a hater will be hater member,this would deffo be the best option in my opinion...................however I will NEVER boo anyone in a blue shirt

moomba said:

Ive given him enough grief on here but i would never boo the lad when he wears the shirt

I am not going to jeer him as I don't boo any City players, even if they were total dicks at our club.

How much longer must we endure this air headed twat? So sick of his antics and I could excuse them if he actually fucking scored goals which you know he's paid a small fortune each week to do but he can't even be arsed in training let alone in a match.

Get him sold, take the hit on the fee and let him trouble another club with all this bollocks. Much rather we get rid and have Guidetti take his spot as he'd actually care about playing for us.

He's never been booed because Blues get behind our players. However this is a fundamental shift on his past indiscretions as he is actually going against our beloved club now in a move that could damage the reputation of it. For that reason if this is proven to be true, which it seems to be and we will know for sure on Wednesday (the date of his alleged tribunal hearing in London) then this could lead to fans booing him. City fans can tolerate a lot but the club's name being dragged into controversy by one of its own players...?

I think a lot of blues have or are beginning to lose their patience with him and now wanna cut their losses which is completely understandable when u look at the fact that the tevez aguero partnership is 13 for 13.. dzeko can be an effective sub when he wants which may not be what he wants but tough. As far as balo I really think its probably that time where its best that both parties part ways and move forward because his on the field performances no longer justify the issues off the field as many have said..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.