Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
pudge said:
MSP said:
pudge said:
I went to his post history, searched "Balotelli" and/or "Neville" and found nothing to support your claim.

Took me less than 5 minutes.

Yeah, it'd probably take much longer for you to realize that posts from original Balotelli thread won't be shown in that search. Stop acting as smart arse as being arse is all you could get from that ;)
So if it wouldn't be shown in his history, how is it possible for you to go back and find it, only you "couldn't be arsed"?

Cause I haven't got idea about the status of that thread until you decided to try with impossible mission of looking smart... I needed 5 seconds, not 5 minutes to find out what it is though.

PS. I feel sorry for people who have to deal with you on daily basis really, what a fucking nightmare that is.

MSP said:
pudge said:
MSP said:
Yeah, it'd probably take much longer for you to realize that posts from original Balotelli thread won't be shown in that search. Stop acting as smart arse as being arse is all you could get from that ;)
So if it wouldn't be shown in his history, how is it possible for you to go back and find it, only you "couldn't be arsed"?

Cause I haven't got idea about the status of that thread until you decided to try with impossible mission of looking smart... I needed 5 seconds, not 5 minutes to find out what it is though.

PS. I feel sorry for people who have to deal with you on daily basis really, what a fucking nightmare that is.

Fuck me,is this fight still ongoing ?? ;)

MSP said:
pudge said:
MSP said:

I have no idea what you're trying to say?

Originally you said his post was earlier in this thread, but you couldn't be arsed looking for it.

Then you said it was in the "original Balotelli" thread and doesn't exist anymore??

Sounds like a smokescreen to me, for preparing the ground for his departure in January. There is no way Balotelli and his lawyer will take on the club, and come out victorious from it.

MSP said:
Of course you have no idea, you never have.

Game over pudge
Why do you never answer questions?

I ask a genuine question and instead of answering your arrogance kicks in once again.

I'll leave you to your false accusations and arrogance before I get frustrated

I've defended him on here for his footballing ability as much as anyone but I think it's clear now that a separation will be best for all concerned. Whether that be with a 6 month loan in the hope he'll come back better and stronger with a run of games behind him or whether it's a sale I'm not too fussed in all honesty. It's clear the bad blood around the club with him is starting to affect the atmosphere and it is getting to the point where it is best all round. I'd be gutted because he's a quality player and he is only 22 and one day he will probably make us look silly for selling him but that doesn't mean we should keep him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.