Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just listened to the biggest load of drivel on R5 about Mario. Some idiot, pissing me licence fee up the wall, thinks that MCFC are complicit in the shenanigans Mario has dredged up in the last two seasons, the poor showing at Carrington, the lack of effort and urgency on the pitch, the graceless way he responds to being subbed. Priceless.

Enough is enough, like they say no 1 player is bigger than the club. I now think its time to cut our losses and just get rid replace hin with falcao.

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Just listened to the biggest load of drivel on R5 about Mario. Some idiot, pissing me licence fee up the wall, thinks that MCFC are complicit in the shenanigans Mario has dredged up in the last two seasons, the poor showing at Carrington, the lack of effort and urgency on the pitch, the graceless way he responds to being subbed. Priceless.

I'm sure I'll get grief for saying this but we paid huge money for him despite him already having a reputation for behaving like that and we haven't managed to curb it in the slightest so I think the club has to take some responsibility. And personally, I think Mancini has to take a lot of responsibility for the whole thing, firstly for insisting on us signing him despite knowing exactly what he is like and secondly for indulging him.

Lots of fickle blues on this thread.

Tevez turned his back on the club but now he's scoring lets bum him.
Balo sulks at being subbed, lets get rid.

Who was it that toe poked the pass that led to the league winning goal.
Who is it that not only winds the rag players up more than any other but also their raggy fans.

As i said fickle.

LoveCity said:
He's never been booed because Blues get behind our players. However this is a fundamental shift on his past indiscretions as he is actually going against our beloved club now in a move that could damage the reputation of it. For that reason if this is proven to be true, which it seems to be and we will know for sure on Wednesday (the date of his alleged tribunal hearing in London) then this could lead to fans booing him. City fans can tolerate a lot but the club's name being dragged into controversy by one of its own players...?
Nail on the head. He is a daft twat and everyone is running out of patience with him.

chumpster1 said:

Who is it that not only winds the rag players up more than any other but also their raggy fans.

As i said fickle.
Here here

chumpster1 said:

As i said fickle.

ALL football fans are fickle....I presume you knew this anyway ? Its not a new thing

chumpster1 said:

As i said fickle.

Tevez had given us 2 years of being the best player at the club, Mario has given us next to fuck all in 2 and a half years.

just get rid sick of talking about him and its not what he has done on the pitch half the time he plays he
reminds me of robinho away at everton

chumpster1 said:

As i said fickle.

You seem upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.