Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
TCIB said:
chumpster1 said:
Lots of fickle blues on this thread.

Tevez turned his back on the club but now he's scoring lets bum him.
Balo sulks at being subbed, lets get rid.

Who was it that toe poked the pass that led to the league winning goal.
Who is it that not only winds the rag players up more than any other but also their raggy fans.

As i said fickle.

You seem upset.

Well Ed he has a point!

gonads said:
just get rid sick of talking about him and its not what he has done on the pitch half the time he plays he
reminds me of robinho away at everton

You,sir,have read my mind.
Exactly how I feel about the whole sorry mess.
I saw him in the flesh twice last season,where he was totally annoying for most
of the game,but showed utterly brilliant touches from absolutely nowhere whilst getting kicked from pillar to post.This season his act just pisses me off,his lack of
any kind of form is more glaringly obvious than any other player in the team.
He's turning into a passenger.

re: Tevez - also did cost him almost 9M. But Balotelli acts like little child and can't accept 2-weeks wages.

Rammy Blue said:
chumpster1 said:

Who is it that not only winds the rag players up more than any other but also their raggy fans.

As i said fickle.

Tevez had given us 2 years of being the best player at the club, Mario has given us next to fuck all in 2 and a half years.
Fact.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TCIB said:
chumpster1 said:

As i said fickle.

You seem upset.

Well Ed he has a point!

Not at all.

The facts he annoys the rag's this is nothing more than a childish stick to bash mates at school with.

He assumes fans are thick in his over simplification of the reasons people want him gone.
It is far more than sulking because he is taken of and he knows it.

Using one pass as an attempt to justify 2 years of sub par performances mixed in with discipline issues that the club didn't need the hassle of is just poor tbh.

If he had a valid reasoning besides a sweeping ignorant generalization ok but thats all it is tbh.

TCIB said:
chumpster1 said:

As i said fickle.

You seem upset.

Disappointed more than upset TCIB.

I cant be arsed looking but if I was a betting man im pretty sure a lot of the Balo out camp, would have been saying the same about Tevez and now are struggling to get his sack out of their gobs.

TCIB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
TCIB said:
You seem upset.

Well Ed he has a point!

Not at all.

The facts he annoys the rag's this is nothing more than a childish stick to bash mates at school with.

He assumes fans are thick in his over simplification of the reasons people want him gone.

Using one pass as an attempt to justify 2 years of sub par performances mixed in with discipline issues that the club didn't need the hassle of is just poor tbh.

If he had a valid reasoning besides a sweeping ignorant generalization ok but thats all it is tbh.
I just wanted to call you Ed

BoyBlue_1985 said:
TCIB said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Well Ed he has a point!

Not at all.

I just wanted to call you Ed

Ffs lol, have you had a joint or something tonight ? hehe

Edit:: Fair enough that chumpster bud.

It is a shame it has not panned out as we would have liked.

chumpster1 said:
TCIB said:
chumpster1 said:

As i said fickle.

You seem upset.

Disappointed more than upset TCIB.

I cant be arsed looking but if I was a betting man im pretty sure a lot of the Balo out camp, would have been saying the same about Tevez and now are struggling to get his sack out of their gobs.

But as it's been said, Mario has contributed very little since he joined; Carlos was on the verge of becoming a club legend prior to his misdemeanors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.