Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
foley87 said:
massive shame

i hope he comes back to haunt us. cause he will. and then watch every mug in this thread try and claim they wanted him to stay

good luck mario. thanks for the memories

Good to see you've got your priorities right.
Wow what an amazing thing to say
He cant be a blue surely.

foley87 said:
massive shame

i hope he comes back to haunt us. cause he will. and then watch every mug in this thread try and claim they wanted him to stay

good luck mario. thanks for the memories

Haunt us????

You mean he's going to ask all those he handed out cash too for his money back?

de niro said:
its getting to be that he's a waste of a shirt.
I really don't see the point. He is a hindrance. Opposition fans boo him, he gets stupidly booked, he doesn't score (unless we get a penalty) and then he walks off the pitch without applauding the fans. I really wanted it to work out with mario but it just isn't. Sell him and bring someone in who is willing to fight for his place.

Wasn't there a rumour that PSG offered 40 mill. euros this summer for him.....maybe Mr. Mansour needs to have a talk ...you know.....sheikh to sheikh :P

I dunno still like him in a way but maybe it's time he leaves

He can go. The work ethics of Aguero, Tevez and Dzeko put him to shame. Prima donna with a frightening level of arrogance. Im done with him. Positives dont even come close to outweighing the negatives.

I'd like to think recent events are and indication that Roberto has realised that he can't manage him as well as he thought he could.

de niro said:
its getting to be that he's a waste of a shirt.

He's been a waste of a shirt for quite a while imo. When was his last genuinely good performance in a City shirt? Aside from the odd good penalty or the odd flash here and there, I can't remember his last all round good performance. I'm thinking the first half of last season? People refer to that performance away at Arsenal but he'd been stinking the place out for quite a while before that, hence the frustration pre-match that he even got picked that day. Didn't he get subbed at half time against Chelsea because he was so bad?

Joehannes said:
I'd like to think recent events are and indication that Roberto has realised that he can't manage him as well as he thought he could.
Well he started with him only 9 days ago in arguably the biggest game of the season despite him being horribly out of form for ages. Unfortunately I wouldn't take anything for granted when it comes to Roberto and Mario.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.