Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v78RtHApy0[/youtube]

Who to?

We're not that lucky, just yet!

Clubs will start to show their hand when they know it truly is over.

Milan really appear the only viable option at present.

PSG are either playing it Cool Hand Luke and they are in cahoots all along, or they've left the table.

I thought Juventus might think him the icing on their cake, especially with Pirlo pulling the strings, but with the history Mario has with their fans...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v78RtHApy0[/youtube]

Who to?

PSG are either playing it Cool Hand Luke and they are in cahoots all along, or they've left the table.

I thought Juventus might think him the icing on their cake, especially with Pirlo pulling the strings, but with the history Mario has with their fans...

Milan going to stump up cash though or want some loan deal that suits them?

Anything over 25m and i would be saying than you very much! Reckon we'll get that for him?

Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Claytop said:

Anything over 25m and i would be saying than you very much! Reckon we'll get that for him?
You think we will get anything near £25 million?
Half it

£25m?! He isn't worth that. He may have an FA Cup and PL winners medal to his name, but that alone won't have put his value up. His value will have dropped if anything. I'd accept anything over £15m, which is about his current value in my eyes, maybe less.
Can't wait until he's gone.

Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Claytop said:

Dejavu, but would expect Milan to be clear favourites for obvious reasons.

Like Tevez saga, would expect them to drag it out throughout January, save themselves some wages, sell Robinho back to Santos.

It will be bits and bobs, but knowing them, a loan until the end of the season, with a guarantee to buy.

Incidentally, Mario's agent became very popular at Milan when he took Zlatan to PSG.

That's how things work, he will be looking to get paid twice in the space of six months.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:49 am --<br /><br />
Joehannes said:
Aye, I'd say circa £16m-£17m is a fair price for him.

Yup, similar monies to Robinho would seem likely.

Which makes it all the more galling when the manager put the block on a sale which would have brought in double that in the summer.

Perhaps he was smarting for missing out on Van Persie.

Stupid.

I'd still bet a suspension on here that he won't be sold in January. He might be loaned out now after the latest episode but none of these Italian clubs will buy him in January.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.