Balotelli (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
We're not that lucky, just yet!

Clubs will start to show their hand when they know it truly is over.

Milan really appear the only viable option at present.

PSG are either playing it Cool Hand Luke and they are in cahoots all along, or they've left the table.

I thought Juventus might think him the icing on their cake, especially with Pirlo pulling the strings, but with the history Mario has with their fans...

Milan going to stump up cash though or want some loan deal that suits them?

Anything over 25m and i would be saying than you very much! Reckon we'll get that for him?

Dejavu, but would expect Milan to be clear favourites for obvious reasons.

Like Tevez saga, would expect them to drag it out throughout January, save themselves some wages, sell Robinho back to Santos.

It will be bits and bobs, but knowing them, a loan until the end of the season, with a guarantee to buy.

Incidentally, Mario's agent became very popular at Milan when he took Zlatan to PSG.

That's how things work, he will be looking to get paid twice in the space of six months.

-- Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:49 am --

Joehannes said:
Aye, I'd say circa £16m-£17m is a fair price for him.

Yup, similar monies to Robinho would seem likely.

Which makes it all the more galling when the manager put the block on a sale which would have brought in double that in the summer.

Perhaps he was smarting for missing out on Van Persie.

Stupid.

So there were actually concrete bids for him that Mancini rejected?

jay_mcfc said:
I'd still bet a suspension on here that he won't be sold in January. He might be loaned out now after the latest episode but none of these Italian clubs will buy him in January.

I don't see City entertaining a loan unless it's one which automatically becomes permanent in the summer, which for us would effectively be the same as selling him in Jan.

Claytop said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Claytop said:
Milan going to stump up cash though or want some loan deal that suits them?

Anything over 25m and i would be saying than you very much! Reckon we'll get that for him?

Dejavu, but would expect Milan to be clear favourites for obvious reasons.

Like Tevez saga, would expect them to drag it out throughout January, save themselves some wages, sell Robinho back to Santos.

It will be bits and bobs, but knowing them, a loan until the end of the season, with a guarantee to buy.

Incidentally, Mario's agent became very popular at Milan when he took Zlatan to PSG.

That's how things work, he will be looking to get paid twice in the space of six months.

-- Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:49 am --

Joehannes said:
Aye, I'd say circa £16m-£17m is a fair price for him.

Yup, similar monies to Robinho would seem likely.

Which makes it all the more galling when the manager put the block on a sale which would have brought in double that in the summer.

Perhaps he was smarting for missing out on Van Persie.

Stupid.

So there were actually concrete bids for him that Mancini rejected?

PSG only made a firm enquiry, but with a clear indication to buy.

However, it supposedly came too close to the start of the season and thought Mario would spark big time this season.

jay_mcfc said:
I'd still bet a suspension on here that he won't be sold in January. He might be loaned out now after the latest episode but none of these Italian clubs will buy him in January.
Theres not many on here who honour a bet these days jay

BillyShears said:
jay_mcfc said:

I don't see City entertaining a loan unless it's one which automatically becomes permanent in the summer, which for us would effectively be the same as selling him in Jan.

City would rather let the prick rot than be conned by Milan.

If Milan sell Robinho to Santos, there is absolutely no reason for them not to buy him outright in January.

Unless, like Tevez, they fully intended to shaft us and send the player back in the summer.

These right-to-buy contracts are exactly that, you cannot force a club to conclude a sale.

They also know in six months the clock is ticking a little quicker with him entering the final two years.

This has been a cynical attempt to drive the price down since the summer.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
BillyShears said:
jay_mcfc said:

If Milan sell Robinho to Santos, there is absolutely no reason for them not to buy him outright in January.

Unless, like Tevez, they fully intended to shaft us and send the player back in the summer.

These right-to-buy contracts are exactly that, you cannot force a club to conclude a sale.

They also know in six months the clock is ticking a little quicker with him entering the final two years.

Where do you believe the desire to get rid is coming from, the heirarchy at the club, Mancini or both?

The cookie monster said:
jay_mcfc said:

Haha. I hope we meet one day Cookie, I genuinely mean that.<br /><br />-- Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm --<br /><br />
tolmie's hairdoo said:

Can't you have a fixed clause in the loan agreement ie. after 1 game the loan becomes permanent and Milan pay X amount, over X years.

Anyway, as I said last night, whatever happens lets hope it happens quietly. I'd hate for this to get dragged out the way the Tevez thing did.

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
jay_mcfc said:

Haha. I hope we meet one day Cookie, I genuinely mean that.
For what reason?

Lancet Fluke said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
BillyShears said:

Where do you believe the desire to get rid is coming from, the heirarchy at the club, Mancini or both?

Somewhere in between would suspect. There is now a breakdown between ourselves and the player/agent, with Mancini stuck in the middle.

The manager is not stupid, he doesn't like that position, he will ensure he comes down on the right side of the fence when the times call for it.

He may have gone out on a limb for Mario, but he won't let Mario bring him down with him.

If it is purely down to an economic and playing impact, then this might be the first big call for both Begiristain and Soriano.

Whatever the outcome of tomorrow Mario is fucked.

Fucked with the fans and the club if he gets the fine overturned.

Fucked if he loses, because in his mind, why should he 'try' anymore?

BillyShears said:
The cookie monster said:
jay_mcfc said:

Haha. I hope we meet one day Cookie, I genuinely mean that.

-- Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:34 pm --

tolmie's hairdoo said:

Can't you have a fixed clause in the loan agreement ie. after 1 game the loan becomes permanent and Milan pay X amount, over X years.

Anyway, as I said last night, whatever happens lets hope it happens quietly. I'd hate for this to get dragged out the way the Tevez thing did.

Clubs such as Milan are much more cannier than that.

Yes, an enforcement clause can be stipulated after a certain amount of minutes or games played, to pony up.

But as is generally the case, say it's ten or 15 games, it's amazing how players suddenly stop being picked or come down with a mystery injury.

They then come back to the table, seemingly trying to do the seller a favour, but at an even more reduced price.

Like I say, we are between a rock and hard place because his contract has less than two years next summer.

There isn't a new one on offer and he wouldn't sign it even if there was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.