Balotelli (continued)

Re: Balotelli (continued - bust up with Mancini pg 18)

SWP's back said:
Nice to hear we are now in a clique together apparently. I am not sure of what the Cellar Clique will make of it but I shall cross that bridge as I come to it.
I hereby banish you. We do not consort with the dastardly upstairs types. You hath betrayed us you treacherous cretin.

BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:
Good luck being today's pantomime villain Billy, I am off to the game.

You're lucky - you get to go to the game. I fear I'm not even going to find a shitty foreign stream and am going to have to do it old school and listen to Cheesy on the wireless radio ...

Well I don't have to set off for a while billy, I got your back ;)

Just stating what I saw last night and there was no tension between Balo and Mancini. I am a Blue just reporting what I saw with my own eyes and doesnt really matter how often I post does it

bobmcfc said:
BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:

You're lucky - you get to go to the game. I fear I'm not even going to find a shitty foreign stream and am going to have to do it old school and listen to Cheesy on the wireless radio ...

OH NO !!!

samharris said:
bobmcfc said:
BillyShears said:

OH NO !!!

Be afraid, be very afraid.

bobmcfc said:
BluePurgatory said:
SWP's back said:
I think it was Zim that stated it first.

Not saying it wasnt but it was billy yesterday who said that he had been told by two of marios friends!

I don't think mario really hates Mancini, even if things are said in the heat of the moment we all know mario isn't a full shilling and acts like a spoiled brat !

Hahaha full shilling haven't heard that in ages. Anyway better get up and watch the Newcastle game.

bobmcfc said:
BillyShears said:
SWP's back said:

Thanks Bob. I appreciate the moral support. Having read Diddy's comment about slander I'm now waiting for that knock at the door and the long arm of the law to come calling ... ;)

BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:
BillyShears said:

Thanks Bob. I appreciate the moral support. Having read Diddy's comment about slander I'm now waiting for that knock at the door and the long arm of the law to come calling ... ;)

No worries billy

BillyShears said:
bobmcfc said:
BillyShears said:

Shouldn't that be
"ze loong armz of ze lawe?"

Ello ello

didactic said:
BillyShears said:
didactic said:
You cannot claim third hand information to be a fact.

I can claim what I like. Whether you choose to believe it or not is your business. My girlfriend has just told me that one of her friends has gotten a new job. That's third hand information by your definition therefore isn't a fact. You see where I'm going with this don't you ...

Actually you cannot have you ever heard of slander?

slander n. oral defamation, in which someone tells one or more persons an untruth about another which untruth will harm the reputation of the person defamed. Slander is a civil wrong (tort) and can be the basis for a lawsuit. Damages (payoff for worth) for slander may be limited to actual (special) damages unless there is malicious intent, since such damages are usually difficult to specify and harder to prove. Some statements such as an untrue accusation of having committed a crime, having a loathsome disease, or being unable to perform one's occupation are treated as slander per se since the harm and malice are obvious, and therefore usually result in general and even punitive damage recovery by the person harmed.

You claims could harm both Marios career as well as Mancinis so again NO YOU CANNOT CLAIM what you like. There are repercussions to certain claims and you be bought to account for making them. Also what you girlfriend told is not a fact until verified. I would really look into the law before digging myself any deeper Billy being friendly with MODs does not make one exempt from the law.

The only person harming there career is Mario - simply because he's an immature fool

What Billy stated was 100% correct, the persona people see of mario is one manifested through media portrayal, it doesn't even touch the surface of what an imbecile he is/can be.....

Sorry to shoot down the fan boys (i use to be one) but he detests Manchester but more importantly Mancini, i'd love to see anyone try and pull me for slander on it!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.