Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

Paul11/12 said:
B\connellblue said:
If the roles were reversed in that moment in 2012 I can guarantee he would have went down under the challenge unlike kun who was determined to stay on his feet and score. Would he have scored the spot kick? Guess we'll never know. We're way past him now anyway.

Probably the stupidest remark I've ever read on here, and I've seen a few! How the fuck did Kun get the ball? Mario was being dragged down yet still managed to provide a perfectly placed and weighted pass for Kun to run on to and finish, yes Sergio went on and blasted the ball home, but I honestly can't think of any other player in the world that could've created that chance at that time with all the pressure, Oh and if a last min penalty to win the league or lose the league i'd say Mario would've managed to hit both posts, come off the back of the goalies head and he'd put in in with his arse!

Of course the lay off needed making but it was nothing more than that, a decent lay off.
The apparent fact you genuinely can't think of another player capable of that demands at least 3 different variations of "err what" gifs if any hopes of articulating how much i disagree tbh.

Hard to argue that Mario doesn't blow hot and cold. Hard to argue he doesn't have a temper or hasn't lost motivation in a game. I can argue that he is not a smart player. From what I have seen, he can be a very clever player (granted, sometimes a little too clever). I am waiting to see where he is at age 25 - 27. He has shown signs of calming his temper down, and maybe when he hits his professional peak, people will be talking about him differently.

PS. If Mario does go to Arsenal, he's bang on to be back at City by the age of 27!

Wenger said Balotelli is absolutely NOT on his radar and it is internet bullshit! Saw him say it on BEin Sports this evening! Rudd Gullit put him on the spot after Mario's yellow card today and Wenger slated Balotelli and said he wasn't interested.

Sounds to me like it is PUMA who is doing all the talking, as he is one of their global stars, and The Arse are their Premier League pot of gold!!

Not to disrespect these teams, but if he wants to come to the Premier League, he may find a place in lower half Teams. He's not good enough for City to be even half interested.

lostmyhouseski said:
Italy blames their failures on a black man

This is a complete joke... Blaming Mario for their WC failings and also many saying he isn't really italian.

Disgusting really. Italy should feel privileged to have someone with Mario's talent playing for them.
if I was Mario I would leave Italy and play my national football for Ghana.

Why Always Ste said:
lostmyhouseski said:
Italy blames their failures on a black man

This is a complete joke... Blaming Mario for their WC failings and also many saying he isn't really italian.

Disgusting really. Italy should feel privileged to have someone with Mario's talent playing for them.
if I was Mario I would leave Italy and play my national football for Ghana.

Too late, unfortunately. He is stuck with Italy.

Paul11/12 said:
B\connellblue said:
If the roles were reversed in that moment in 2012 I can guarantee he would have went down under the challenge unlike kun who was determined to stay on his feet and score. Would he have scored the spot kick? Guess we'll never know. We're way past him now anyway.

Probably the stupidest remark I've ever read on here, and I've seen a few! How the fuck did Kun get the ball? Mario was being dragged down yet still managed to provide a perfectly placed and weighted pass for Kun to run on to and finish, yes Sergio went on and blasted the ball home, but I honestly can't think of any other player in the world that could've created that chance at that time with all the pressure, Oh and if a last min penalty to win the league or lose the league i'd say Mario would've managed to hit both posts, come off the back of the goalies head and he'd put in in with his arse!

fair play lad thats almost rawk quality delusion

Mino Raiola is plotting an incredible move to end Mario Balotelli's association with AC Milan and seal a move to Juventus. The agent is considering buying the ownership of the Italian forward himself and then loaning him to the Serie A champions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.