Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

Mario will send Wenger over the edge! I just can't see Wenger being able to cope with him - of course the moment he signs for Arsenal the media agenda will change significantly and become considerably more understanding and supportive but Mario will always court controversy it's in his DNA.

nmc said:
Mario will send Wenger over the edge! I just can't see Wenger being able to cope with him - of course the moment he signs for Arsenal the media agenda will change significantly and become considerably more understanding and supportive but Mario will always court controversy it's in his DNA.

ALWAYS. For awhile I thought that he would grow out of it, but I think it is too ingrained into him. It might get more "manageable", but he will always be a risk for "seeing the red mist", or just not caring when it suits him. But I would still take him back in a heartbeat!

Would'nt touch him with a bargepole, he had his chance and f**ked it up. He will never change.

B\connellblue said:
If the roles were reversed in that moment in 2012 I can guarantee he would have went down under the challenge unlike kun who was determined to stay on his feet and score. Would he have scored the spot kick? Guess we'll never know. We're way past him now anyway.

Probably the stupidest remark I've ever read on here, and I've seen a few! How the fuck did Kun get the ball? Mario was being dragged down yet still managed to provide a perfectly placed and weighted pass for Kun to run on to and finish, yes Sergio went on and blasted the ball home, but I honestly can't think of any other player in the world that could've created that chance at that time with all the pressure, Oh and if a last min penalty to win the league or lose the league i'd say Mario would've managed to hit both posts, come off the back of the goalies head and he'd put in in with his arse!

Paul11/12 said:
B\connellblue said:
If the roles were reversed in that moment in 2012 I can guarantee he would have went down under the challenge unlike kun who was determined to stay on his feet and score. Would he have scored the spot kick? Guess we'll never know. We're way past him now anyway.

Probably the stupidest remark I've ever read on here, and I've seen a few! How the fuck did Kun get the ball? Mario was being dragged down yet still managed to provide a perfectly placed and weighted pass for Kun to run on to and finish, yes Sergio went on and blasted the ball home, but I honestly can't think of any other player in the world that could've created that chance at that time with all the pressure, Oh and if a last min penalty to win the league or lose the league i'd say Mario would've managed to hit both posts, come off the back of the goalies head and he'd put in in with his arse!

I think yours beats it.

stony said:
Paul11/12 said:
B\connellblue said:

I think yours beats it.

Watch it again, maybe with the pen he'd of just put it in, but he was on his way down, yet had the strength and skill to put it on a plate!

Paul11/12 said:
stony said:
Paul11/12 said:

I think yours beats it.

Watch it again, maybe with the pen he'd of just put it in, but he was on his way down, yet had the strength and skill to put it on a plate!

I don't need to watch it again, it's forever etched in my memory. Are you honestly saying Balotelli is the only player in the world who could have made that pass ? I've seen some fanboys on here, but that is such a ridiculous statement I think I'll give up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.