Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/04/mario-balotelli-england-world-cup-berlusconi-milan

IF Negredo asks to leave back to Spain.....

I would love Balo back here...

I'm guessing it was Arsenal who were invested in him before the world cup but since then, Wenger has come out and said no way. He is engaged now so maybe the antics would cease. The laziness on the pitch however...? I loved him all the same and would be excited to see him come back

I would love Super Mario back here too.
It would drive the Rags here within City Forum & without batty & stir crazy.
Likewise on the turf he will be a constant distraction to our opponents too.

The Wink
The Brace
At Demolition Derby
A Potential Encore

What's there not to like ;)

blueplan said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/jul/04/mario-balotelli-england-world-cup-berlusconi-milan

I'm guessing it was Arsenal who were invested in him before the world cup but since then, Wenger has come out and said no way. He is engaged now so maybe the antics would cease. The laziness on the pitch however...? I loved him all the same and would be excited to see him come back

The Wink
The Brace
At Demolition Derby
A Potential Encore

His bastard football attitude.Thank the Lord that we will never,ever see him in a City shirt again.

blueplan said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:

The Wink
The Brace
At Demolition Derby
A Potential Encore

A) The number of games he missed through suspension.
B) The number of other games where he couldn't be arsed.

sir baconface said:
blueplan said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:

He also played a crucial role in us winning the league. He stepped up a number of times with very important goals.
I do not think Mario gets the credit he deserves in helping us win trophies. People just want to talk about the stuff that came with him rather than his actual contribution. Yes he is a bit of a nutter but in the nicest possible sense.

The Wink
The Brace
At Demolition Derby
A Potential Encore

A) The number of games he missed through suspension.
B) The number of other games where he couldn't be arsed.

Sorry but, if you think that there is any chance whatsover that the powers that be at City, or Pelegrini, would have Balo back at City EVER, you are seriously deluding yourself.

the blue panther said:
Sorry but, if you think that there is any chance whatsover that the powers that be at City, or Pelegrini, would have Balo back at City EVER, you are seriously deluding yourself.

....Sadly,my head agrees with you 100% but my heart will always have a soft spot for SuperMario. I know I look at City's past through rose-tinted glasses but I will always Mario's goals and those goal celebrations,

He is a proven player.
He was immature then
Just likeDrogba was!

He is still young & lots of mileage (maturity & experience etc to go) left . Give Pellers a chance to wit Nasri.
Super Mario claims & wants to be the Best Player in Europe.
The only thing is will he want to come to City?
If that's so he will come in relatively low price in comparison to Sanchez (not a proven PL player yet) et al
His wages will be heavily based on performances bonuses too.

If he desires to come back he will win (I can assure that) the trust of the Board and City's fans.
Just like Drogba, Mourihno ;) , did @ Chelsea.

He is an ambitious & a strong will player & will want to score goals & win titles for City.

All he needs is negative City fans to get off his back first the others will follow suit.
If we can forgive Yaya ( Best City Player & Best C*** Player of the Year) why not Super Mario.

These are the incentives. What's there not to like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.