Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

better dead than red said:
I agree Senor Pelegrini would have handled Mario better. For all his potential and my fondness of him (the kind you have for a cousin who Is a good bloke but a total fuck up) I hope he goes somewhere he can use his talent and potential. Thanks for the memories, Mario.

The lad has world class everything but brains. Sadly, those seem to be made of Play-Doh.

I can't see him back in the Premiership. Yes, he has some talent and is undoubtedly a cool finisher, but he is far from world class where it matters ........ heart, commitment, bravery, team spirit, on-field intelligence, positional awareness, just for starters. I see him in the Gazza mould, but Gazza would generally influence games more than Mario. The game has gone beyond this type of player.

I just don't see how arsenal make sense. I love Balotelli but he just doesn't have the work rate and application. When he plays for Italy they spring him forward with space and he scores but he's kind of invisible in a possession scenario. Or at least not as good.

One thing I will say is that he never got a fair shake from the refs in England. He dove at times but the refs were incredibly stringent with him.

There is no chance he will return to the Premier League this time around imho. Inzaghi will want to have a chance to work with the player and if the new manager cannot get anything consistent out of the player then the middle-east his is next destination.

Ray78 said:
There is no chance he will return to the Premier League this time around imho. Inzaghi will want to have a chance to work with the player and if the new manager cannot get anything consistent out of the player then the middle-east his is next destination.
Milan need money and it seems to me they will be happy to sell him for 20million +. I think it's highly likely he returns to the Premiership especially if he has a good world cup. Wenger has a history of turning bad boys around and getting players to fulfill their potential. It could be the making of him if he goes to Arsenal. Should Arsenal get Martinez and a right back they will have a very strong team next season.

Mario was a kid when at City and got ridiculous treatment from away fans, refs and the media

Can't fault his behaviour for Italy. I don't think I have seen him play for AC Milan for a while

Don't want to see Mario back in the prem. Big game player, can almost guarantee he will have two stormers against City.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.