Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

blueplan said:
He is a proven player.
He was immature then
Just likeDrogba was!

He is still young & lots of mileage (maturity & experience etc to go) left . Give Pellers a chance to wit Nasri.
Super Mario claims & wants to be the Best Player in Europe.
The only thing is will he want to come to City?
If that's so he will come in relatively low price in comparison to Sanchez (not a proven PL player yet) et al
His wages will be heavily based on performances bonuses too.

If he desires to come back he will win (I can assure that) the trust of the Board and City's fans.
Just like Drogba, Mourihno ;) , did @ Chelsea.

He is an ambitious & a strong will player & will want to score goals & win titles for City.

All he needs is negative City fans to get off his back first the others will follow suit.
If we can forgive Yaya ( Best City Player & Best C*** Player of the Year) why not Super Mario.

These are the incentives. What's there not to like?

Not holistic at all.

I love Mario the footballer, he really does have it all. I don't think he gets the credit he deserves for his contribution in our title winning season. There was a point mid season where he stood up to be counted and scored important goals.

I have seen some of his performances for Milan and he seems to have grown up a bit. What are his off field antics like now? I think they were overblown by our media and he became a target which lead to his downfall with us. Have his off field antics improved?

Compare to Suarez,
Super Mario is a Choir Boy.
Balo is a publicity hound & the media lap it up.

He is a Bane to the Rags & Rats/rag infested media.
We should be able to grasp that.

If we don't take a chance with MB,
it will be alright with me, tho' I will remonstrate, if Super Mario ends up under Brenda.
Our loss their gain.

over-rated mard arse, we are run far too proffessionaly now to touch this fruitcake.

If he goes to a Liverpool or an arsenal Balotelli will have an easier ride with the media they'll lap him up and make him out to be a happy chappy good bloke and win player of the season

ezu5uge9.jpg

Best admired from afar I think. I still think we could of won the season before last if we started Tevez against the Rags. Maybe he'll calm down and mature, maybe he'll reach the fabled 'potential', but with FFP and the approach we're going for, I'd stay clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.