Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

Just got back from lake maggiore, got served in a cafe by a AC fan, got talking about footy, asked him about mario, he wasn't that keen, "all he cares about iz money and cars, he no fuckin good" and de jong? "he fuckin rubbish too", hey I go to old trafford three times, there iz no english, only chinese and indians, where de english?". I wont tell you what he "really" said about Balotelli, was a tad below the belt.

garymj said:
Just got back from lake maggiore, got served in a cafe by a AC fan, got talking about footy, asked him about mario, he wasn't that keen, "all he cares about iz money and cars, he no fuckin good" and de jong? "he fuckin rubbish too", hey I go to old trafford three times, there iz no english, only chinese and indians, where de english?". I wont tell you what he "really" said about Balotelli, was a tad below the belt.

An Italian I know doesn't like him, or accept he plays for Italy solely because of the colour of his skin. His exact words were "he's not Italian, he's a monkey"

oldhamblue said:
garymj said:

An Italian I know doesn't like him, or accept he plays for Italy solely because of the colour of his skin. His exact words were "he's not Italian, he's a monkey"

You shouldn't be breathing the same air as scum like that, never mind talking/listening to it.

Davs 19 said:
oldhamblue said:
garymj said:

You shouldn't be breathing the same air as scum like that, never mind talking/listening to it.
+1

Racism is just an excuse,it's just a little part of us not accepting that he's black and all that,the truth is that he's been shit for more than an year,and his attitude (?) on the pitch is just irritating

Mario will always be part of our history, like it or not.

And that is the way it should stay. He gave us some great moments, that assist etc. He was also self-indulgent and didn't try too hard when he didn't feel like it. But there is no-one I trusted a penalty with more.

But best consigned to history. Thanks for the memories, you mad fucker.

BongoBlue said:
Mario will always be part of our history, like it or not.

And that is the way it should stay. He gave us some great moments, that assist etc. He was also self-indulgent and didn't try too hard when he didn't feel like it. But there is no-one I trusted a penalty with more.

But best consigned to history. Thanks for the memories, you mad fucker.

Annoying Wio at Wembley, 'Why always me?' T-shirt, that assist, scoring with his shoulder against Norwich. What other memories do we need.

And if he steps onto the pitch at half time in 15 years, he'll be remembered for the good stuff. But please don't bring him back.

Can anyone really, seriously see Pellers signing Mad Mario? He's more likely to sign Jose Mourinho as his Assistant

BlueSiam said:
Can anyone really, seriously see Pellers signing Mad Mario? He's more likely to sign Jose Mourinho as his Assistant

Not any more...

balo_2972126a.jpg

UnleashTheBeast said:
Racism is just an excuse,it's just a little part of us not accepting that he's black and all that,the truth is that he's been shit for more than an year,and his attitude (?) on the pitch is just irritating

Wait, so you are saying racism is just your way of being racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.