Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

Beezer said:
BlueSiam said:
Can anyone really, seriously see Pellers signing Mad Mario? He's more likely to sign Jose Mourinho as his Assistant

Not any more...

balo_2972126a.jpg

whoever is taking this photograph likes living on the edge.

Bilboblue said:
UnleashTheBeast said:
Racism is just an excuse,it's just a little part of us not accepting that he's black and all that,the truth is that he's been shit for more than an year,and his attitude (?) on the pitch is just irritating

Wait, so you are saying racism is just your way of being racist?
What I'm saying it's that what he's been criticised for is not the colour of his skin,but the way he played in the last year or so

Headline of transfer talk on goal: AC Milan want just £14m for Balotelli, for that price i'd definately want him back!

Bruun said:
Headline of transfer talk on goal: AC Milan want just £14m for Balotelli, for that price i'd definately want him back!

Played his part and some fond memories. Not good enough, doesn't work hard enough and too much of a liability though. An engaging character but he's been found out to a degree. Wish him well though, just hope he doesn't end up 'doing a Gazza'.......

Anyone think New York City should sign him , he would certainly raise the profile of the club

Bruun said:

Let Arsene have him.

The gunners will be a good fit for him and his new bride to be.

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored 6m
Mario Balotelli: Of the 117 players to score 10+ goals in Europe's top 5 leagues last season, Balotelli had the worst conversion rate (9.2%)

unfortunatley Mario will be one of those players who when he gets to 30 will regret not putting the effort in to match his talent and wonder why he's ended up at besiktas instead of barcelona.

I prefer to base my judgement on a PUMA sponsored commercial featuring a live contest between Mario, Fabregas, and Reus , Mario won every competition (power and placement). Fabregas did quite poor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.