Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

Spurs fans I know despise Mario because of that "stamp" on Parker then the subsequent pen he scored when we beat them when we won the title. Would love to see their response if they did sign him.

Much as you have to had loved him at City I certainly wouldn't want him back here. Sky are suggesting that Arsenal are interested and watching Whinger try to cope with him would be hilarious.

Watch the press do an about turn and start bigging him up if he signs for Le Arse.

You have to ask why AC Milan are wanting to offload him after all the schmoozing they did to get him from us in the first place and the fact he kept making sure everyone knew they were his dream club. A good player and will always be remembered for the "why always me" celebration at the rags, but far too much baggage to want him back at City

quiet_riot said:
Who was it who defended this guy to the hilt and insisted he'd be the best striker in the world?

Probably the same guy that said he was the 3rd best player in the world after Messi & Ronaldo.

Rio-Ferdinand-Mario-Balot-007.jpg

Idontpullout said:
haha....just look at the expression on his face! I think the youngsters call this 'owned' - I think that's what he'd be saying to camel gob and Anderson anyway.

Oh, and nice to see camel gob has signed to the Daily Fail - I'm sure he can pen a very good anti-racism article for them.

Ability to be a great player unfortunately the mentality isn't worth it, we don't need any unrest around this squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.