Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

Taylor said:
Ability to be a great player unfortunately the mentality isn't worth it, we don't need any unrest around this squad.
I love the bloke, but you're spot on. It's pretty obvious that something isn't right by the amount of times he's been moved on. Shame really.

eastlands oasis said:
You have to ask why AC Milan are wanting to offload him after all the schmoozing they did to get him from us in the first place and the fact he kept making sure everyone knew they were his dream club. A good player and will always be remembered for the "why always me" celebration at the rags, but far too much baggage to want him back at City

Milan are not in a good way right now, no European football next season and the Berlusconis rumoured to be looking to reduce their stake in the club. The high earners will be first out the door - Robinho and Kaka are both being heavily linked with a move to MLS.

I like Mario, yes he's high maintenance but he's a bloody good player and certainly played his part in the FA Cup and title wins. I wouldn't like to see him lining up against City in the PL.

I got his name on my shirt and he left a week later. I'd like to get my moneys worth so we should definitely sign him back.

karen7 said:
Last 6mths with us he scored 1 goal and no assists
please correct me if i am wrong
NO NO NO

All strikers have lean spells, Negredo hasn't scored for months, should we be selling him too? In his first two seasons at City Balotelli's minutes per goal ratio was one of the best in the league.

Don't fret though, he won't be coming back to City.

lancs blue said:
karen7 said:
NO NO NO

All strikers have lean spells, Negredo hasn't scored for months, should we be selling him too? In his first two seasons at City Balotelli's minutes per goal ratio was one of the best in the league.

Totally different situations,in that last 6 months he took the piss out of us
Mario's attitude stank,he put no effort in and laughed when he was booked and sent off
Alf was injured and tried like hell to play well when he came back,how you could possibibly compare the 2 is shocking

love him, but we should move on. as for Mario, he should play in the league which less provocative media and racial fans. Galatasary is the best club outside of top european leagues. they should have no problem to finance his wages, and he will be welcomed by local fans.

karen7 said:
lancs blue said:
karen7 said:
NO NO NO

Totally different situations,in that last 6 months he took the piss out of us
Mario's attitude stank,he put no effort in and laughed when he was booked and sent off
Alf was injured and tried like hell to play well when he came back,how you could possibibly compare the 2 is shocking

And when exactly was he sent off in his last 6 months at the club?? I'll answer that one, he wasn't.

Honestly, it'd be good if the haters could keep away from a Balotelli thread for once,

I bloody love Mario! Quite miss his antics.

I hope he does come back to the Prem for the sheer entertainment value, albeit not for us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.