Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Balotelli

lancs blue said:
karen7 said:
lancs blue said:
All strikers have lean spells, Negredo hasn't scored for months, should we be selling him too? In his first two seasons at City Balotelli's minutes per goal ratio was one of the best in the league.

Don't fret though, he won't be coming back to City.

Totally different situations,in that last 6 months he took the piss out of us
Mario's attitude stank,he put no effort in and laughed when he was booked and sent off
Alf was injured and tried like hell to play well when he came back,how you could possibibly compare the 2 is shocking

And when exactly was he sent off in his last 6 months at the club?? I'll answer that one, he wasn't.

Honestly, it'd be good if the haters could keep away from a Balotelli thread for once,

I didn't say he was sent off in the last 6 months
I didn't hate him but i had lost my patience with him a long time ago, because of the 6-1 and THE assist does make up for his attitude most of his stay with us
The boy is talented but clearly has attitude probs that i don't want near us again

eastlands oasis said:
You have to ask why AC Milan are wanting to offload him after all the schmoozing they did to get him from us in the first place and the fact he kept making sure everyone knew they were his dream club. A good player and will always be remembered for the "why always me" celebration at the rags, but far too much baggage to want him back at City

I think we had to sell for FFP reasons. Milan got him on the cheap. He was worth more than £20 million.

One thing that should never be forgotten though, is that Mario made the assist for Aguero goal against QPR..

Not sure I believe that Balotelli was a source of team dis-harmony. Sure, maybe nagging to take a free kick and the odd training ground spat, but he seemed like he got on with the lads in the Inside City videos, and they were genuinely sad to see him go. Chemistry wise, I don't think he clicked with Aguero and Dzeko. Not sure if the higher ups want him back this soon (given they ever wanted him back)? If Sergio is lured to Madrid, and Dzeko went to Italy, its possible. The buy-back was probably an emergency clause for the season we sold him in case of unforeseen injury. Would love a sound bite of Pellers weighing in on Balotelli! I don't think Mario fits into his style of play, but it would be interesting to get his take on things. Don't get me wrong, I want my Balotelli jersey to be relevant again, but don't see it happening this point in time - although I am getting the feeling this is going to be one of the crazier summer transfer windows yet!

Beezer said:
Not sure I believe that Balotelli was a source of team dis-harmony. Sure, maybe nagging to take a free kick and the odd training ground spat, but he seemed like he got on with the lads in the Inside City videos, and they were genuinely sad to see him go. Chemistry wise, I don't think he clicked with Aguero and Dzeko. Not sure if the higher ups want him back this soon (given they ever wanted him back)? If Sergio is lured to Madrid, and Dzeko went to Italy, its possible. The buy-back was probably an emergency clause for the season we sold him in case of unforeseen injury. Would love a sound bite of Pellers weighing in on Balotelli! I don't think Mario fits into his style of play, but it would be interesting to get his take on things. Don't get me wrong, I want my Balotelli jersey to be relevant again, but don't see it happening this point in time - although I am getting the feeling this is going to be one of the crazier summer transfer windows yet!

Of-course he fits in.

pml79 said:

I can only pray. It would take maybe 2 weeks before him and Mourinho are at each others throats. Already having issues with players adding another with the media attention Balo receives would be fantastic. Kill their title run before it even got started. Plus we get paid.

lancs blue said:
karen7 said:
lancs blue said:
All strikers have lean spells, Negredo hasn't scored for months, should we be selling him too? In his first two seasons at City Balotelli's minutes per goal ratio was one of the best in the league.

Don't fret though, he won't be coming back to City.

Totally different situations,in that last 6 months he took the piss out of us
Mario's attitude stank,he put no effort in and laughed when he was booked and sent off
Alf was injured and tried like hell to play well when he came back,how you could possibibly compare the 2 is shocking

And when exactly was he sent off in his last 6 months at the club?? I'll answer that one, he wasn't.

Honestly, it'd be good if the haters could keep away from a Balotelli thread for once,

Grow up. Not rating him isn't the same as hating.

No way, I know quite a few big Milan supporters and it seems like his only good period was shortly after he arrived. Then he has one brilliant game now and then which is followed by 4-5 horrible ones. Apart from Nigel De Jong which they rank highly, they seem to feel robbed after buying Robinho and Balotelli from us.

Thanks for everything Balotelli and a wonderful 2011-2012 season, but we are on a different level now!

noirish said:
No way, I know quite a few big Milan supporters and it seems like his only good period was shortly after he arrived. Then he has one brilliant game now and then which is followed by 4-5 horrible ones. Apart from Nigel De Jong which they rank highly, they seem to feel robbed after buying Robinho and Balotelli from us.

Thanks for everything Balotelli and a wonderful 2011-2012 season, but we are on a different level now!

26 goals in 43 games is pretty decent.

He'd get even more goals if he was a in a top team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.