Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
york away to this! said:
I really enjoyed the nonsense that surrounds Mario, though clearly he will be an utter wanker in a red shirt. Tw*t.
He was a wanker in our shirt, cost us many a game with his sending offs, him and the Dippers match made in heaven.

SPIDERBOY said:
Can't see him driving round liverpool with a wallet full of cash.........watch ya back Mario.
I was just about to say, after that story about him handing out cash, the scousers won't stop bothering him.

oldmen.jpg

some of us older supporters are not happy about this

nmc said:
Lawrenson on the Beeb now saying he's a great signing for the Dippers - is this the same pundit who wrote this? <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/the-mark-lawrenson-column-man-city-1482570" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/ ... ty-1482570</a>
Funnily enough, he'll probably NOW realise that Balotelli's scoring record against top teams was a lot better than Tevez's.

aguero93:20 said:
Bert Trautmann's Parachute said:
Marvin said:
I think so. I've seen it said a few times anyway.

Other than The assist, I don't recall a single other assist.

He scored 9 goals from open play in his best season for City.
Does it count as an assist if you pass the ball to someone who then has to go around a player before putting the ball into the net? Strange days indeed....
Officially according to Opta yes, as long as they're in with a reasonable chance of scoring the goal when you give them the ball i.e. Whoever passed the ball to Yaya against Villa (h) last season doesn't get an assist, but whoever passed the ball to Jovetic did (even though Jovetic scored from 25 yards).
Well, I'm happy to hear the first one doesn't count, at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.