Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
gordondaviesmoustache said:
Mister Appointment said:
My priority, as always, is Manchester City, and what's best for them. Mario Balotelli being a success with Liverpool is incongruous to that in many, many ways.

Are you suggesting my priority isn't City?
No. I'm suggesting you haven't yet arrived at my logical paradigm.
a sustained assault on English idiom is underway here

Off the RAWK Balo Thread:

"I've always gotten the impression that we're Mario's english club, he's always praised us whenever questions have been raised iirc, he went on nights out here a lot aswell when he was at City.

Reckon coming to us really will change the lad for the better."

hahaha

SrilankanBlue said:

"I've always gotten the impression that we're Mario's english club, he's always praised us whenever questions have been raised iirc, he went on nights out here a lot aswell when he was at City.

hahaha

I feel sick reading that hahaha

SrilankanBlue said:

hahaha
There's a Balo thread on RAWK? Who'd have thunked it...

Mister Appointment said:
My priority, as always, is Manchester City, and what's best for them. Mario Balotelli being a success with Liverpool is incongruous to that in many, many ways.

Are you suggesting my priority isn't City?
No. I'm suggesting you haven't yet arrived at my logical paradigm.
Mister Appointment will have to wait for the new tram stop to get there.

ColinLee said:
SrilankanBlue said:

hahaha
There's a Balo thread on RAWK? Who'd have thunked it...
Upon casting my glance upon its contents, it would appear that they're a proper, family club without any egos in the squad and a real sense of togetherness.

No mention of Heysel btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.