Balotelli - could be a Liverpool player

Status
Not open for further replies.
ColinLee said:
SrilankanBlue said:
Off the RAWK Balo Thread:

"I've always gotten the impression that we're Mario's english club, he's always praised us whenever questions have been raised iirc, he went on nights out here a lot aswell when he was at City.

Reckon coming to us really will change the lad for the better."

hahaha
There's a Balo thread on RAWK? Who'd have thunked it...[/quote

Haha yeah, Here's the link for anyone wanting to have a look

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/index.php?topic=315780.5120" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... 15780.5120</a>

gordondaviesmoustache said:
ColinLee said:
SrilankanBlue said:

"I've always gotten the impression that we're Mario's english club, he's always praised us whenever questions have been raised iirc, he went on nights out here a lot aswell when he was at City.

hahaha
There's a Balo thread on RAWK? Who'd have thunked it...
Upon casting my glance upon its contents, it would appear that they're a proper, family club without any egos in the squad and a real sense of togetherness.

No mention of Heysel btw.
Balo's Italian, reckon we might see a #JFT39 undershirt anyone?

This transfer proves 2 things plain and clear...

1, After watching Brenda totally dismiss the idea of signing Mario, he has very little control of transfers at the red dippers.

2, Brenda has no confidence in Sturridge scoring enough goals without Suarez.

Fantasic article here on what Victimpool can expect...

Here is a snipet...

Gazzetta dello Sport has just calculated that in 568 days at Milan he made them 788 different headlines. Mario Sconcerti, writing in Corriere della Sera, neatly summed up the Balotelli phenomenon as “the strange talent of making everyone happy when he arrives and even happier when he leaves”.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.theguardian.com/football/blog/2014/aug/23/liverpool-mario-balotelli-song" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.theguardian.com/football/blo ... telli-song</a>

bluegoal said:
Fantasic article here on what Victimpool can expect...

Don't tell the residents in the "Agenda" thread. They've convinced themselves that only good things will be said about the transfer.

They'll be sick of him by christmas especially as they'll be so used to the energy and workrate that Suarez brought.

16 million is a pisstake though god knows what Milan fans think.

I don't think the biggest problem with Mario is the craziness, its that he's incapable of putting together a string of 7 out of 10 performances. He's either 9 out of 10 or 4. He'll score some great goals but he rarely puts together a solid, unspectacular performance. Unless he can develop some consistency he is destined to disappoint.

It will be interesting to see how Rodgers uses him. Will he be a 9 or 10, or even played wide? I'm struggling to see Mario and Sturridge as a partnership.

SrilankanBlue said:

hahaha
140570hp2.jpg

Mario is a strange character. He won't forget the dippers jeering him when he was sent off at Anfield. If they turn on him, it'll all end in tears.

Christian Vieri says the sale of Balotelli is the greatest piece of transfer business in the history of AC Milan

Has he really taken a cut in wages?
Some on RAWK keep claiming that it's reduced by almost 50%. Not as if LIverpool couldn't afford him.

Lot of contradictory statements over there. If he was ready for a 50% cut, Milan would have kept him since they're also looking to reduce their wage bill, unless they didn't want him at all for other reasons..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.