Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mario! Read This And You Will Be A different Man

Falz said:
The only player in the world that is better than him is Messi, remember? :)

No Blue believes or quotes this

He needs to read The Art of War by Sun Tzu, that'll sort him out ;)

Balti said:
Falz said:
The only player in the world that is better than him is Messi, remember? :)

No Blue believes or quotes this

Haha... I know, mate! It was in reference to Balotelli, not the fans. Outrageous statement. (Not saying he hasn't got potential to be up there).

The hardest thing to take about the full situation is the fact Mario probably couldn't give a Shit about the full thing.

GTF Balotelli.

redmizzle said:
Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
Oh, so you were at the post match press conference, were you?

No, didn't think so.

Mancini spoke far more strongly in his post-match press conference, saying: "The problem for Mario is that he thinks he could be a fantastic player. But when he does something stupid like that, it is difficult for me, difficult for him and difficult for the team.''
<a class="postlink" href="http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/895469/roberto-mancini-laments-mario-balotelli-red-as-man-city-crash?cc=5739" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story ... sh?cc=5739</a>

The Independent are also quoting it:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/european/mancini-fires-blast-at-balotelli-after-stupid-sendingoff-2245318.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/foot ... 45318.html</a>

Hope that helps.

You were'nt at the post match conference either so that statement is pointless really.

Er, the journalists I've quoted were though!

But carry on not believing he said it, just because it doesn't support your opinion. I suppose they all made it up, did they?

It's a conspiracy!

Thanks for the effort but that video doesn't have Mancini saying what you're claiming does it?

Where did I say he said it in the video?

BillyShears said:
Bugs Bunny said:
I suspect Disdsbury Dave thinks the same as you. Just get a hunch about it.

I'm sure he ain't the only one....believe me....
i was sat next to DD tonight slagging Mario slagging Bobby, too slow with our build up, get Yaya off Barrys a fuckin snail moan moan fuckin moan, or was it you ?
fuckin moaning twats. Mario may well become a great footballer he may not but tossers like you and dismal fuckin dave will always be keyboard knowalls who actually know next to fuckall .Take your hidden agendas elsewhere your a cancer on our club

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
So - some selfish, immature player 'fucks up' for the umpteenth time, lets the fans down, the manager down and his team mates down, contributes to our exit from the Europe, knackers our players even more for Chelsea....

... and we shouldn't be pissed off with him?!

Seriously, give your head a wobble.

~I agree mate, I've invested decades of my life following City. And when some petulant c*nt acts up and harms the team he represents. I get really fucking pissed off. I'm furious with him.

Still, onwards and upwards. Still fucked off though.

What he did was no where near what Rooney did recently and got away with. He is a stupid kid like very many kids are. We need to give him time and patience. Mancini heeds to manage him like a proper f@ckin manager. If he thinks he's not ready for a big game then don't play him.

I feel sorry for Balotelli. He deserves more than a poor manager growing him in at the deepend and blaming him for his immaturity and inexperience afterwards. I f@ckin hate Fervuson but he would not balls up managing this kid in the same way Mancini has I think.

Re: I Think/Hope Mario Has Finally Learnt A Lesson Tonight......

TheMidnightClaret said:
RBmk2 said:
But if it's true, it's not "genius" though,is it?

Maybe not genius, but funny as fuck nonetheless. Actually I'll take a punt on this one and say it is in fact genius.

Yep...imagine a guy gets out of his car and gives it the big one to a group of opp fans,after getting sent off for a chest high challenge in a Euro quarter final resulting in his team being down to ten men for 3/4 of the game....resulting in a defeat for his team mates who've run around like dicks for 70 minutes,with a huge away game against Chelsea coming on Sunday,and an oncoming press lynching for himself and his club.

Genius,obviously.
Or as you say.."funny as fuck."

Grow up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.