Balotelli [MERGED]

halpo123 said:
BillyShears said:
I'm sure he ain't the only one....believe me....
i was sat next to DD tonight slagging Mario slagging Bobby, too slow with our build up, get Yaya off Barrys a fuckin snail moan moan fuckin moan, or was it you ?
fuckin moaning twats. Mario may well become a great footballer he may not but tossers like you and dismal fuckin dave will always be keyboard knowalls who actually know next to fuckall .Take your hidden agendas elsewhere your a cancer on our club

Did you have the guts to stand up and query his comments or did you just come on here, spout your shit and act like a true keyboard warrior?

Re: I Think/Hope Mario Has Finally Learnt A Lesson Tonight......

RBmk2 said:
TheMidnightClaret said:
Maybe not genius, but funny as fuck nonetheless. Actually I'll take a punt on this one and say it is in fact genius.

Yep...imagine a guy gets out of his car and gives it the big one to a group of opp fans,after getting sent off for a chest high challenge in a Euro quarter final resulting in his team being down to ten men for 3/4 of the game....resulting in a defeat for his team mates who've run around like dicks for 70 minutes,with a huge away game against Chelsea coming on Sunday,and an oncoming press lynching for himself and his club.

Genius,obviously.
Or as you say.."funny as fuck."

Grow up.

I never said the getting sent off bit was funny. I said the getting out his car to confront the Kiev fans was funny as fuck, which it is. Oh and chest high? you're as bad as the fucking Sun writers with shit like that. He tried to pull out and caught him on the thigh.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
redmizzle said:
You were'nt at the post match conference either so that statement is pointless really.

Er, the journalists I've quoted were though!

But carry on not believing he said it, just because it doesn't support your opinion. I suppose they all made it up, did they?

It's a conspiracy!

Thanks for the effort but that video doesn't have Mancini saying what you're claiming does it?

Where did I say he said it in the video?

Where did i say you said he said it was in the video?

I asked you to back up your claim that those were Mancini's words you put in bold. You provided two links, one to a video and the other to an article. The video link didn't back your claim up, i simply stated that. The link to the article seemed more detailed but i remain sceptical. I guess it's also fair to say you believe it because it supports your opinion, works both ways.

You think it's a conspiracy? Good for you.
I however know not to take every word i read, especialy quote's, as gospel and especially because ''the journalists were there''.

halpo123 said:
DD said:
Oh right. Our fault is it?
if you destroy him ...yeah... he`s fuckin twenty for godsake

Age or IQ?

I was 20 once. I wasn't a total bell end who would get booked 9 times and sent off twice in a dozen games though.

The guy is a complete and utter liability. If Barca, Real, United, Chelsea or any other decent side had this guy they would have fucked him off a long time ago. There is a damned good reason why Inter did not put up a lengthy fight to keep this guy.

Even Mancini is intelligent enough to realise he made a boo-boo signing this guy and that speaks volumes.

The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread.

******public notice******

If you feel the need to post something in support of Mario Balotelli please call your doctor and ask to be sectioned.

Re: The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread.

I'll pass on this one for now.

However, the door is always open. (just take your coat off Mario and lie down on the couch)

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
halpo123 said:
clough was more interested in Forest the whole time he played for us

And Mad Balo has blue blood running through his veins, does he? He clearly doesn't give a shit about City. And he's a Milan fan.

Clough a bigger embarrasment than Mad Balo? LOL!

i`m not interested in slagging City players so i ain`t gonna name more

You've just 'slagged off' half a dozen! And you won't name more, because you can't.

but if your willing to write a 20 year old who was recently named best young player in the world off coz he fucked up ,your not worth arguing with MATE

So - some selfish, immature player 'fucks up' for the umpteenth time, lets the fans down, the manager down and his team mates down, contributes to our exit from the Europe, knackers our players even more for Chelsea....

... and we shouldn't be pissed off with him?!

Seriously, give your head a wobble.
dickhead ..where did i say we shouldn`t be pissed off with him i`m pissed off with him like i get pissed off with my daughter
I`m saying kids fuck up just like you have
Clough went back to forest as manager /coach and was on match of the day willing his Forest side on while we were in an equally bad position and he was one of our most expensive players and still owned by us,Mario kicked some diving twat whilst wearing our shirt

DD said:
halpo123 said:
if you destroy him ...yeah... he`s fuckin twenty for godsake

Age or IQ?

I was 20 once. I wasn't a total bell end who would get booked 9 times and sent off twice in a dozen games though.

The guy is a complete and utter liability. If Barca, Real, United, Chelsea or any other decent side had this guy they would have fucked him off a long time ago. There is a damned good reason why Inter did not put up a lengthy fight to keep this guy.

Even Mancini is intelligent enough to realise he made a boo-boo signing this guy and that speaks volumes.
Nor were you a world class footballer.

Re: I Think/Hope Mario Has Finally Learnt A Lesson Tonight......

TheMidnightClaret said:
RBmk2 said:
Yep...imagine a guy gets out of his car and gives it the big one to a group of opp fans,after getting sent off for a chest high challenge in a Euro quarter final resulting in his team being down to ten men for 3/4 of the game....resulting in a defeat for his team mates who've run around like dicks for 70 minutes,with a huge away game against Chelsea coming on Sunday,and an oncoming press lynching for himself and his club.

Genius,obviously.
Or as you say.."funny as fuck."

Grow up.

I never said the getting sent off bit was funny. I said the getting out his car to confront the Kiev fans was funny as fuck, which it is. Oh and chest high? you're as bad as the fucking Sun writers with shit like that. He tried to pull out and caught him on the thigh.

balotelli_13_280x3_1274411a.jpg

LOL!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.