Balotelli [MERGED]

9 yellow cards and 2 red cards in how many games?

Biggest liability I have ever seen in a City shirt.

He has cost us tonight and, if we play him again, he will cost us again.

Mancini has got to take this on the chin. The ****'s a liability and I suspect he knows it.

I don't care if we have to throw him on a bonfire and cut our losses, just get rid.

McNair9 said:
Fair enough about the majority but surely most fans could agree at least a sit down with Khaldoon or Mancini is in order
agree totally ,help the kid don`t destroy him

Re: I Think/Hope Mario Has Finally Learnt A Lesson Tonight......

TheMidnightClaret said:
hilly81 said:
total bullshit and you know it, mario has a deep underlying problem and thinks playing football is a joke. He needs help not from mancini but from a psyche, who will probablly section him if truth be told and who would blame him, mcfc does not need this sort of shit when we are on the brink of a cup final ffs.

We're on the brink of a cup final and Mario is the sort of person that will bring that cup home. If United play with anything near the same defence that faced Marseille then Mario will completely destroy them. Mario right now is a scapegoat that people have found. In the past its been Tevez, Silva, Zaba, Richards, Lescott, Kolarov and Boateng. No doubt next month the fans will have found anew scapegoat that explaind every missed chance and every conceded goal.
Scapegoat?????????? Are you taking the pi$$? He's a Fukcing knobhead! I wouldn't let him anywhere near a City shirt again. Get fukcing rid I say and the sooner the fukcing better.

Re: I Think/Hope Mario Has Finally Learnt A Lesson Tonight......

hilly81 said:
TheMidnightClaret said:
Still one of the most gifted footballers at the club and I find it astounding that fans are on a witch hunt against him. He pulled out of that challenge tonight, still stupid and reckless but not dangerous. if De Jong did this to Nani fans would be loving it and think it was the greatest thing that ever happened. Because its mario it means he lazy and a **** (despite chasing down the ball that he lost). I think some of ooyou lot can rival ragcafe with your hate of a city player.

total bullshit and you know it, mario has a deep underlying problem and thinks playing football is a joke. He needs help not from mancini but from a psyche, who will probablly section him if truth be told and who would blame him, mcfc does not need this sort of shit when we are on the brink of a cup final ffs.
THIS
and coupled with one of our best team performances of the season.
we could have got through tonight but for that idiot.
pulls a city shirt on and behaves like a twat. gifted he may be, but talent is no use walkin down the fuckin tunnel.
proud of our performance tonight. at last showed some bottle.
i could see the team playing for each other for the common cause. ok the result wasnt what we wanted, but i think we will learn more from this game, than any other one nill win.

He's a sobering thought.

I expect to see 100 pages. Can't be many City players who have managed to do that on BM.

Beats a Europa Cup winners medal any day. Arf!

Re: Mario! Read This And You Will Be A different Man

According to some people if Mourinho comes, Balotelli goes.

So a tough one to call there then?

fbloke said:

What about Hugh Ferris?

Is he part of the deal?

jrb said:
fbloke said:

What about Hugh Ferris?

Is he part of the deal?

Is that what you want?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.