Balotelli [MERGED]

McNair9 said:
mancity1 said:
Will score lots of goals for us in the premiership.

Both his red cards were a result of poor refereeing decisions.

His red card tonight was a farce and ESPN commentators said as much.

At least some commentators and those bluemooners who actually know talent and skill when they see it can look at thing objectively.

As for those who want him out especially on the basis of a trigger happy ref out of his depth or just plain biased I have this to say.

Go and support your local team and leave the real supporters to support the men in blue.

No they weren't

No they didn't

Yes they were and yes they did , Robby said it was not a red card , you were obviously watching a different game to me.

It was clumsy with no malice intended any body could see that.

Any English ref would have given him a yellow as was mentioned again but again you probably were listening to a different commentary from us here in oz.

The ref was trigger happy and was dishing out yellows to both set of players when no cards were needed just a talking to so I am not surprised he gave Balo a red.

If that was red why didn't he send Tevez off late in the game as well along with the Kiev defender that got a yellow for something far worse than Balotelli's powder puff "challenge".

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

Marvin said:
Soulboy said:
As I said on the DAY we signed him... It will all end in tears.

I see no reason to change that view.
That does not read too well

Give the player some support instead of rushing to say I told you so

Trouble is he's had loads of support from the managemant and the fans..and keeps making a twat of himself at times we can ill-afford it.
Our first team isn't a correctional facility,it's not a referal unit,we're not out to build self-esteem...it's a professional football team operating at the highest level,and demanding much of its staff.
If you can't cope with it,you shouldn't be in it.
Age doesn't come into it.
It's harsh,but that's professional,top line sport...and Mario appears,for whatever reason,that he can't currently deal with it mentally when the pressure's on or it's not going his way.

At this stage of the season the stakes are way too high to carry people still wearing L-plates in the basics.

Clearly this guy has got problems and does not realise he is wasting his talents and is losing any support he may have had.

I would have thought that the club would have already given him some kind of counselling/anger management.

The sooner this guy calms down and realises that if he can take this side of his game out then he is capable of becoming a truly world class player.

I apologise for my understanding of the word 'commentators' i thought you meant the actaul commentators not the guys in the studio, my sincere apologies.

Also, how you can say its not a red is beyond me, he knew what he was doing, left his leg in the air too long and blatantly moved it towards the player!!

Tevez and the kiev player both pulled out of the tackle and ended up running into each other.

I agree about the ref giving yellows for the sake of it and did have an appalling game over all, but it was a red.

SalfordAl said:
Clearly this guy has got problems and does not realise he is wasting his talents and is losing any support he may have had.

I would have thought that the club would have already given him some kind of counselling/anger management.

The sooner this guy calms down and realises that if he can take this side of his game out then he is capable of becoming a truly world class player.
hey less of that, its too constructive

BillyShears said:
Why won't he be in the squad? Is he injured, or is his punishment for tonight's performance a week off in Milan with his mates.....?

Agreed.

Another ridiculous over reaction by most on here.

Poor ref decision simple as.

The guy scores goals and a decent manager can easily overcome the baggage that he brings with him.

Originally Mancini said he did not see the incident then he said he was disappointed more so at Balotelli than the ref.

The best thing for him would be to play him on Sunday , he hasn't played many games and should be in the peak of fitness now in the run in.

I will put this silly comment of Roberto's down to the spur of the moment thing , no decent manager would in the normal course of events say something so stupid and mean it.

Re: I Think/Hope Mario Has Finally Learnt A Lesson Tonight......

VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
According to this he hasnt, we will see if it turns out to be true

danny_pugsley Danny Pugsley
by FanzoneDanny
Mario, post game RT @krisjepson: Just got out car n confronted Kiev fans <a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/4afd5g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/4afd5g</a> RT @danny_pugsley @OliverKayTimes #MCFC
Favorite Retweet Reply

It's true, i know someone (a blue) who was next to the kiev fans, they all started giving him the V's and wanker signs.

went Up to his car when he was stuck in traffic lol and started giving him wankers signs and stuff then next min Mario jumps out of his car and starts going after him haha saying to him why u running away u pussy haha Mario with his hood up and everything walked straight across the road and left his car there haha absolute quality doesnt give a shit Mario, he was gonna knock him out!

McNair9 said:
I apologise for my understanding of the word 'commentators' i thought you meant the actaul commentators not the guys in the studio, my sincere apologies.

Also, how you can say its not a red is beyond me, he knew what he was doing, left his leg in the air too long and blatantly moved it towards the player!!

Tevez and the kiev player both pulled out of the tackle and ended up running into each other.

I agree about the ref giving yellows for the sake of it and did have an appalling game over all, but it was a red.

As I said no decent ref would have given it as a red.

The Tevez incident was no differnent its just that they were going full bore , Tevez's leg was chest high and both should have been sent off if the ref applied the same logic as he did with Balotelli.

As Robby said ( and it makes no difference if you are in the stand or in the studio if anything the studio pundits have the benefit of more replays and more angles etc ) no English ref at least a decent ref who saw there was no malice intended in the tackle would have given it a red card and suggested that Balotelli is a marked man.

I agree he does stupid things from time to time but its up to management to manage that better than they have to date in that regard.

I didn't here too any mooners asking him to be sold after his hat trick against Villa.

We have won a game with ten men , who knows if we would have scored another and gone on to win with eleven thats all hypothetical and meaningless anyway and Mancini knows that.

To say he will be dropped for our most important game of the season to date in an interview or may be dropped is the sought of comment I would suspect you would get from a manager who knows he will not be in charge next season.

mancity1 said:
BillyShears said:
Why won't he be in the squad? Is he injured, or is his punishment for tonight's performance a week off in Milan with his mates.....?

Agreed.

Another ridiculous over reaction by most on here.

Poor ref decision simple as.

The guy scores goals and a decent manager can easily overcome the baggage that he brings with him.

Originally Mancini said he did not see the incident then he said he was disappointed more so at Balotelli than the ref.

The best thing for him would be to play him on Sunday , he hasn't played many games and should be in the peak of fitness now in the run in.

I will put this silly comment of Roberto's down to the spur of the moment thing , no decent manager would in the normal course of events say something so stupid and mean it.
His last manager benched him, too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.