Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

He may have scored a few goals for us, but other than that, I struggle to see what he brings to the team.

In my mind, I know one thing, and nothing will ever change it. He cost us a place in the next round of the Europa League, and if he never puts the shirt on again, it will not bother me.

I hope the petulant little boy is shipped out at the first opportunity.

I'm not a vindictive person by nature, and we have seen some real crap players at City over the years, but none of them, as far as I remember, has ever had an attitude like Ballotelli.

What is wrong with him?

I don't know, but after tonight, I won't spend much time thinking about it.

On Sunday, the best place to leave him is with the demons in his head, and wherever his physical being may be, his brain will probably be somewhere the rest of us will never visit.

Re: I Think/Hope Mario Has Finally Learnt A Lesson Tonight......

cant spell-dont care said:
Freestyler said:
It's true, i know someone (a blue) who was next to the kiev fans, they all started giving him the V's and wanker signs.

went Up to his car when he was stuck in traffic lol and started giving him wankers signs and stuff then next min Mario jumps out of his car and starts going after him haha saying to him why u running away u pussy haha Mario with his hood up and everything walked straight across the road and left his car there haha absolute quality doesnt give a shit Mario, he was gonna knock him out!
can confirm this i am a good mate of the guy who put this on face book. was with him at the time. mario is fucking massive up close lol

HAHA oh my god awesome. Reminds me of Vince...<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngEueaBe2uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngEueaBe2uk</a>

redmizzle said:
VinceYoungisaBLUE said:
According to this he hasnt, we will see if it turns out to be true

danny_pugsley Danny Pugsley
by FanzoneDanny
Mario, post game RT @krisjepson: Just got out car n confronted Kiev fans <a class="postlink" href="http://twitpic.com/4afd5g" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://twitpic.com/4afd5g</a> RT @danny_pugsley @OliverKayTimes #MCFC
Favorite Retweet Reply

More balls than the nerds who hide behind their keyboards and slag him off.
What a fucking crock of shit. If you people are living in denial about the fact it was a blatant red card then you are almost as obviously mentally ill as Balotelli.
He is borderline sectionable and how any blue can defend him tonight, after he let his team down for absolutely fuck all, makes me sick.
Fuck him off in the summer, a wonderful talent but an absolute liability.
I would rather trust my kids with Gary Glitter for a few hours than play this self-indulgent gobshite at Wembley.
City are far more important to me than indulging the ego of one ****.

eddie c 123 said:
Should fine him 3 weeks wages, I don't think he cares if he doesn't play or not.

I dont think he does either. He comes across as "F**k em if they get all stroppy about all this I'll just hand in a transfer request. Besides Ive got better things to do."

LongsightM13 said:
redmizzle said:
More balls than the nerds who hide behind their keyboards and slag him off.
What a fucking crock of shit. If you people are living in denial about the fact it was a blatant red card then you are almost as obviously mentally ill as Balotelli.
He is borderline sectionable and how any blue can defend him tonight, after he let his team down for absolutely fuck all, makes me sick.
I would rather trust my kids with Gary Glitter for a few hours than play this self-indulgent gobshite at Wembley.

Was a harsh red as far as i'm concerned, deal with that!
Fuck him off in the summer? You think this is some video game?
Go on and trust your kids with whatever then, who gives a fuck? Go on and fucking section him if you can. Blues getting behind a player in blue, shock fucking horror.

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
He may have scored a few goals for us, but other than that, I struggle to see what he brings to the team.

In my mind, I know one thing, and nothing will ever change it. He cost us a place in the next round of the Europa League, and if he never puts the shirt on again, it will not bother me.

I hope the petulant little boy is shipped out at the first opportunity.

I'm not a vindictive person by nature, and we have seen some real crap players at City over the years, but none of them, as far as I remember, has ever had an attitude like Ballotelli.

What is wrong with him?

I don't know, but after tonight, I won't spend much time thinking about it.

On Sunday, the best place to leave him is with the demons in his head, and wherever his physical being may be, his brain will probably be somewhere the rest of us will never visit.
Post of the week.
No doubt his surrogate social workers on here will be on bleating about his childhood.
And how some idiots still maintain it wasn't a red card is laughable.
You'll never meet a more biased blue than me but come on lads, you are making mugs of yourselves trying to defend that. Get a grip.
Balotelli is the signing which will end up ruining our season. Get rid, we're not a mental unit.

It's a shame because I think he would really be up for it against a team of Chelsea's reputation.

redmizzle said:
LongsightM13 said:

Go on and trust your kids with whatever then, who gives a fuck? Go on and fucking section him if you can. Blues getting behind a player in blue, shock fucking horror.
I don't play video games. Unlike yourself and Mario, I'm a grown up who was probably watching City before you were even thought of.

LongsightM13 said:
redmizzle said:
I don't play video games. Unlike yourself and Mario, I'm a grown up who was probably watching City before you were even thought of.

You should do a better job of letting your maturity reflect in your posts then.

I don't play video games either but when people come up with shit like ''fuck him off in the summer'' one can only assume they do because it's a statement without much thought to it. If you honestly don't see that half of the bookings he's received so far have more to do with his reputation than anything then you're the one who needs to get real.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.