Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/5983/9/de-jong-balotelli-must-learn-his-mistakes" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/ ... s-mistakes</a>

De Jong needs to call his doctor and ask to be sectioned then.

6GiSZ.jpg

Will score lots of goals for us in the premiership.

Both his red cards were a result of poor refereeing decisions.

His red card tonight was a farce and ESPN commentators said as much.

At least some commentators and those bluemooners who actually know talent and skill when they see it can look at thing objectively.

As for those who want him out especially on the basis of a trigger happy ref out of his depth or just plain biased I have this to say.

Go and support your local team and leave the real supporters to support the men in blue.

Re: I Think/Hope Mario Has Finally Learnt A Lesson Tonight......

TheMidnightClaret said:
RBmk2 said:
Yep...imagine a guy gets out of his car and gives it the big one to a group of opp fans,after getting sent off for a chest high challenge in a Euro quarter final resulting in his team being down to ten men for 3/4 of the game....resulting in a defeat for his team mates who've run around like dicks for 70 minutes,with a huge away game against Chelsea coming on Sunday,and an oncoming press lynching for himself and his club.

Genius,obviously.
Or as you say.."funny as fuck."

Grow up.

I never said the getting sent off bit was funny. I said the getting out his car to confront the Kiev fans was funny as fuck, which it is. Oh and chest high? you're as bad as the fucking Sun writers with shit like that. He tried to pull out and caught him on the thigh.

Suggest you have another look mate.He's gone in chest high.Clear as day,City player or not,some things are indefensible,that was one of them.
He got away with one last week when he was booked for trying to stud the Kiev player before being subbed.He's a timebomb.

As I said before though-if you seriously think a City player confronting a group of oppo fans in the street after getting his team reduced to 10 men for a stupid foul in a Euro quarter is somehow "funny as fuck" than you need to have a word with yourself.

If it ever happened.

mancity1 said:
Will score lots of goals for us in the premiership.

Both his red cards were a result of poor refereeing decisions.

His red card tonight was a farce and ESPN commentators said as much.

At least some commentators and those bluemooners who actually know talent and skill when they see it can look at thing objectively.

As for those who want him out especially on the basis of a trigger happy ref out of his depth or just plain biased I have this to say.

Go and support your local team and leave the real supporters to support the men in blue.

No they weren't

No they didn't

Re: The Mario Balotelli Appreciation Thread.

redmizzle said:
http://www.talksport.co.uk/sports-news/football/premier-league/5983/9/de-jong-balotelli-must-learn-his-mistakes

De Jong needs to call his doctor and ask to be sectioned then.

Nige probably bollocked him for not going right through with the challenge and seriously damaging that twat Popov!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.