Balotelli [MERGED]

To all those who think it was a clumsy challenge. Watch the video carefully. I was sat right in front of the challenge. He hits the guy in the chest first of all, could have left it at that, but then rakes him lower down as his foot drop. It was a disgusting, deliberate and malicious challenge to hurt the opponent. If that was on a City player you would be fuming. He didnt even argue, neither did anyone else. Its not defendable. It cost us the game.

Re: Mancini and Balotelli

It was obvious in Kiev that Mancini didn't have a clue where Mario was when the second half kicked off - very poor management.

So what does he do he plays him in the second leg - even poorer management.

I am not one who subscribes to constant managerial changes, put frankly I am losing patience with Roberto and his style of management.

Re: Mancini and Balotelli

Soulboy said:
No matter what we the fans think of Balotelli's actions last night... no matter what the manager thinks of Balotelli's actions last night.. the manager should NEVER publicly criticise his players in such a manner as he has done.

Whether Mancini was using Balotelli as an excuse for our defeat or not is largely irrelevant... a manager should never throw one of his players to the baying mob.

Ferguson actually pursued Cantona when it was needed, never once berated him publicly. Has always drawn in the waggons when the club or player is under threat.

Poor man-management skills by Mancini in my opinion, and another example of the pressure he is under... and is wilting due to it.

All I can hope is that Mancini has sacrificed Balotelli for the greater good, as maybe the other players have also had enough of him. In that case, he could still have done it all in private...

I disagree.

Damned if he did or didn't mate. You know it, I know it, there are tribes in the Brazilian rain forest that would have been able to guess that however Mancini reacted in the press conference (Balo is stupid, Balo was unlucky), then a poster such as yourself would have started a thread having a go at him for it.

Yawn

Mario should be made to apoligise to the team, dropped for Sunday, you carnt have 9 yellows and 2 reds considering the amount of games he as started, the guy is no doubt talented but will continue to cost us games which we carnt afford, major problem !

Tricky Dickys Right Foot Shot said:
BillyMC said:
Tevez was fantastic last nite. Ive never seen a forward put the effort in that he did. Making tackles all over the pitch. Tremendous .

Its all good when a player does that Dickov did it in his City days but what's the fuckin point when your primal target is a striker and to stay in the box to score goals??? Apart from last night Tevez has been nowhere in the game for us the past month and he doesn't wanna be here anymore then Balotelli does but never mind as long as he keeps running around giving us fuck all options up front who cares right???

Your right mate...50 goals ...fucking useless.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.