Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Mario apologises.

nashark said:
markbmcfc said:
and you can follow him out of it...

I notice you said on the Ticket thread that you'll be struggling for a ticket for Wembley.

I won't.

I actually said I was fine for a ticket, but thanks for your concern.

Try this one on for size, when the players cone out, try clapping, see how it feels.

Prick.

tokyostory88 said:
B\connellblue said:
To big a risk at this crucial stage of our season. Talented if a tad overrated for me. can't recall a game when we were struggling that he dragged us to victory. More of a bully who will score plenty when we're crusing.

Exactly: He is a liability in every respect of the balance sheet. Just ask yourselves how the Rags can get a quality, YOUNG FOREIGN hard working player like Hernandez who is a team player; works hard and manages somehow to play for 90 minutes without getting sent off or taken off and ( FOR 6 MILLION!!) and who has easily relegated Berbatov to the bench (and who less you forget it, we were desparate to sign for high 20 odd million - but for the fact he refused to sign for City.) And we buy this damaged goods for 24 (was it) million..Well I hope you enjoy the silly flicks and the penalty tap-ins against teams that cannot even be bothered to send their first team. When he performs regularly against top 6 teams, then he has earned enough respect to wear the shirt. He is so far away at present its emabarassing.

Chatting shite!

"He is a liability in every respect of the balance sheet" - what exactly does this mean?

"penalty tap-ins against teams that cannot even be bothered to send their first team" - a penalty is a penalty no matter who the opposition is.

Very selective in your opinion of who and who doesn't want to sign for City. And why make the comparison with the Rags? Do I need to remind who we've signed over the past 12 months.

Laughable!

Anyone there to see what happened when he jumped out of his car outside the ground.

Says he went to confront Kiev fans but looks like a few City stood watching in the distance.

Pic from Daily Mail posted earlier in the thread but couldn't see an explanation

didactic said:
Only at City elsewhere a French wanker drop kicked a fan and his club and supporters stood by him even though his absence cost them the title. This was a grown man. At the same venue a fat shrek looking individual shagged grannies, betrayed his wife with wags and disrespected the club by requesting a transfer the club and fans forgave him. A camel looking individual missed a drug test because he had more coke inside him than a drinks factory, again costing the club the title since he was out 9 months. He was also a grown man who "should know better". He was forgiven and even made captain. In Spain Pepe lost his cool during a game and assaulted a player he was banned and cost his club the title that season. Yet fans stood by him and chanted his name and made banners.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YazrFjN_gYU[/youtube]

Yet a 20 year old troubled youngster with bags of talent and the ability to become a world beater makes a few mistakes. (Most of his cards were because of reputation rather than actual fouls and its clear he is trying hard.) Scores bags of goals at a rate of 50% a game in a new country for a new team and its off with his head. Get rid. He is useless and so on and so on.

New money really lacks class. *shakes head*

Only at City.

2 main differences:
1) Utd fans in general are sheep and will believe/follow any thing that Slur Alex says
2) The player you mention actually do the business on the pitch

I am sick to death of hearing 'he's gonna be great' 'get behind him and watch'. What exactly is this based on? He has done nothing(in fact less) that i wouldn't expect of a £20mil player, the odd(and i mean odd) flash here and there does not make me think he's going to be great
The man is a lost cause plain and simple, he'll be playing in Turkey or some mid-table Seria A side in a few years

Re: Mario apologises.

markbmcfc said:
nashark said:
I notice you said on the Ticket thread that you'll be struggling for a ticket for Wembley.

I won't.

I actually said I was fine for a ticket, but thanks for your concern.

Try this one on for size, when the players cone out, try clapping, see how it feels.

Prick.

markbmcfc said:
didnt join the scheme cos i couldnt be arsed.

With that attitude, I'd love it if a part-time rent boy like yourself misses out. Fuckin love it.

Trust me. There's a reason why I'm in the queue before you.

glad he's apologised - he did a really stupid act, and will probably do more in future games, it's part of his temperament. Just hope the skill outbalances the idiotic side in future. He has amazing ability so lets hope he makes up for it on Sunday if he gets a chance. I say let him make it up to us with a few quality goals.

Blue Hefner said:
didactic said:
Only at City elsewhere a French wanker drop kicked a fan and his club and supporters stood by him even though his absence cost them the title. This was a grown man. At the same venue a fat shrek looking individual shagged grannies, betrayed his wife with wags and disrespected the club by requesting a transfer the club and fans forgave him. A camel looking individual missed a drug test because he had more coke inside him than a drinks factory, again costing the club the title since he was out 9 months. He was also a grown man who "should know better". He was forgiven and even made captain. In Spain Pepe lost his cool during a game and assaulted a player he was banned and cost his club the title that season. Yet fans stood by him and chanted his name and made banners.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YazrFjN_gYU[/youtube]

Yet a 20 year old troubled youngster with bags of talent and the ability to become a world beater makes a few mistakes. (Most of his cards were because of reputation rather than actual fouls and its clear he is trying hard.) Scores bags of goals at a rate of 50% a game in a new country for a new team and its off with his head. Get rid. He is useless and so on and so on.

New money really lacks class. *shakes head*

Only at City.

2 main differences:
1) Utd fans in general are sheep and will believe/follow any thing that Slur Alex says
2) The player you mention actually do the business on the pitch

I am sick to death of hearing 'he's gonna be great' 'get behind him and watch'. What exactly is this based on? He has done nothing(in fact less) that i wouldn't expect of a £20mil player, the odd(and i mean odd) flash here and there does not make me think he's going to be great
The man is a lost cause plain and simple, he'll be playing in Turkey or some mid-table Seria A side in a few years

Not in a million years will he. Alot of people think Elano is gods own player and he took that route. Balo will play for us and eventually AC Milan and 1 day you will be made to eat your words

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.