Balotelli [MERGED]

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Blue Hefner said:
2 main differences:
1) Utd fans in general are sheep and will believe/follow any thing that Slur Alex says
2) The player you mention actually do the business on the pitch

I am sick to death of hearing 'he's gonna be great' 'get behind him and watch'. What exactly is this based on? He has done nothing(in fact less) that i wouldn't expect of a £20mil player, the odd(and i mean odd) flash here and there does not make me think he's going to be great
The man is a lost cause plain and simple, he'll be playing in Turkey or some mid-table Seria A side in a few years

Not in a million years will he. Alot of people think Elano is gods own player and he took that route. Balo will play for us and eventually AC Milan and 1 day you will be made to eat your words

I don't want to sound like a smart arse but what do you base your opinion on?

You can only judge a horse by the races it has ran, so far Balo in his City career has done far more harm than good and Inter managed ok when he wasn't playing last season.
I just don't see it, to be honest i don't think he's very good. the odd good goal maybe but I cannot see him putting 15/20 game run together(injury or suspension) and playing consistantly well

Re: Mario apologises.

nashark said:
markbmcfc said:
I actually said I was fine for a ticket, but thanks for your concern.

Try this one on for size, when the players cone out, try clapping, see how it feels.

Prick.

markbmcfc said:
didnt join the scheme cos i couldnt be arsed.

With that attitude, I'd love it if a part-time rent boy like yourself misses out. Fuckin love it.

Trust me. There's a reason why I'm in the queue before you.

Not the brightest tool are you? Either selective reading, or your just a bit dumb.

Not that I need to justify myself to an absolute gutter 'fan' like you, but I mentioned in my post I attended all the games in the FA Cup and the Europa league, with my season ticket of 13 consecutive years. I just couldnt be arsed to join the scheme. I can show you my purchase history on my ticket account if you'd like?

After that comment about Balotelli, your hardly in a position to lecture about anybodys attitude.

Anyway, not wasting my evening on you. Enjoy your seat at Wembley, i'll wave.

cookster said:
morleyswife said:
Apology accepted Mario

YCNMIU

He has apologised

Which means one of two things
1) he didn't mean it and will keep the trend up - which I will want him out of the club
2) he means it

In other words he has laid his cards on the table

Now start supporting the club which includes all the players or keep getting on their backs

The choice is yours? (I think I already know your response)

CTID

I love everything about Balotelli; his skill, his temperament, his character. Players like him make the game more interesting. There was a superb interview with him in this month's ManC magazine.

I have no doubt that he will cost us games in the future, especially whilst he's still young, but he'll win us a hell of a lot more.

Re: Mario apologises.

nashark said:
markbmcfc said:
I actually said I was fine for a ticket, but thanks for your concern.

Try this one on for size, when the players cone out, try clapping, see how it feels.

Prick.

markbmcfc said:
didnt join the scheme cos i couldnt be arsed.

With that attitude, I'd love it if a part-time rent boy like yourself misses out. Fuckin love it.

Trust me. There's a reason why I'm in the queue before you.

You've got serious personality issues.

Glad Balo's apologised. It's the least he could've done, but at least he's done it...

Onwards and upwards.

morleyswife said:
cookster said:

He has apologised

Which means one of two things
1) he didn't mean it and will keep the trend up - which I will want him out of the club
2) he means it

In other words he has laid his cards on the table

Now start supporting the club which includes all the players or keep getting on their backs

The choice is yours? (I think I already know your response)

CTID

Or it could just be PR bollocks but I'm sure Balotelli is glad you've accepted his apology.

Or it could just be PR bollocks but I'm sure Balotelli is glad you've accepted his apology.[/quote]

Sorry had to delete my original retort - iPhone want scroll down (to reply at the bottom)

Did you read my post?

here are a few facts

Mario Balotelli will win us more games than he would cost us.

Manchester City have more chance of winning trophies with Mario Balotelli in the side than being sold back to Italy.

Mario Balotelli is the only player in the premier league who has the ability to score 40 goals in a season.

Mario Balotelli is a tempermental, egotistic, immature kid who needs to listen to his peers and his father figure if he wants to realise his potential which is to be up there with the likes of Messi and Ronaldo.

Mario Balotelli is the footballing equivilent of Marmite.

Mario Balotelli is one of the best players i have ever seen and the thought of him playing for us for the next few years takes my breath away at times, in a span of 5 years we have gone from Bernardo Corradi to Mario Balotelli, ffs i am lucky enough to be able to see him play for the club i love.

WNRH said:
here are a few facts

Mario Balotelli will win us more games than he would cost us.

Manchester City have more chance of winning trophies with Mario Balotelli in the side than being sold back to Italy.

Mario Balotelli is the only player in the premier league who has the ability to score 40 goals in a season.

Mario Balotelli is a tempermental, egotistic, immature kid who needs to listen to his peers and his father figure if he wants to realise his potential which is to be up there with the likes of Messi and Ronaldo.

Mario Balotelli is the footballing equivilent of Marmite.

Mario Balotelli is one of the best players i have ever seen and the thought of him playing for us for the next few years takes my breath away at times, in a span of 5 years we have gone from Bernardo Corradi to Mario Balotelli, ffs i am lucky enough to be able to see him play for the club i love.

When??

Clearly talented but can he ever be trusted to start a big game again?
Not a chance
Can our manager afford to risk his job on his talent and ignore the madness
Not a chance

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.