Balotelli [MERGED]

WNRH said:
here are a few facts

Mario Balotelli will win us more games than he would cost us.

Manchester City have more chance of winning trophies with Mario Balotelli in the side than being sold back to Italy.

Mario Balotelli is the only player in the premier league who has the ability to score 40 goals in a season.

Mario Balotelli is a tempermental, egotistic, immature kid who needs to listen to his peers and his father figure if he wants to realise his potential which is to be up there with the likes of Messi and Ronaldo.

Mario Balotelli is the footballing equivilent of Marmite.

Mario Balotelli is one of the best players i have ever seen and the thought of him playing for us for the next few years takes my breath away at times, in a span of 5 years we have gone from Bernardo Corradi to Mario Balotelli, ffs i am lucky enough to be able to see him play for the club i love.

I appreciate your sentiments and hope, as you do, that the lad turns it round.

Hope we never see the useless tw@t in a City shirt again, I've watched City for over 25 years, and Im sorry Ive given every player to pull on a blue shirt a chance, but this out is an out an out pi$$ take. He's let himself down (but he aint clever enough to realise that).

-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:40 am --

Hope we never see the useless tw@t in a City shirt again, I've watched City for over 25 years, and Im sorry Ive given every player to pull on a blue shirt a chance, but this out is an out an out pi$$ take. He's let himself down (but he aint clever enough to realise that).<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:40 am --<br /><br />Hope we never see the useless tw@t in a City shirt again, I've watched City for over 25 years, and Im sorry Ive given every player to pull on a blue shirt a chance, but this out is an out an out pi$$ take. He's let himself down (but he aint clever enough to realise that).

xxcity said:
Hope we never see the useless tw@t in a City shirt again, I've watched City for over 25 years, and Im sorry Ive given every player to pull on a blue shirt a chance, but this out is an out an out pi$$ take. He's let himself down (but he aint clever enough to realise that).

you ARE angry!

WNRH said:
here are a few facts

Mario Balotelli will win us more games than he would cost us.

Manchester City have more chance of winning trophies with Mario Balotelli in the side than being sold back to Italy.

Mario Balotelli is the only player in the premier league who has the ability to score 40 goals in a season.

Mario Balotelli is a tempermental, egotistic, immature kid who needs to listen to his peers and his father figure if he wants to realise his potential which is to be up there with the likes of Messi and Ronaldo.

Mario Balotelli is the footballing equivilent of Marmite.

Mario Balotelli is one of the best players i have ever seen and the thought of him playing for us for the next few years takes my breath away at times, in a span of 5 years we have gone from Bernardo Corradi to Mario Balotelli, ffs i am lucky enough to be able to see him play for the club i love.

I agree with a lot of your post but my concern is that you can't pick and choose which games he could lose us, what if it's a final or a game that decides 4th place. We are out of Europe which is not completely his fault we should have played better in Kiev but last night he didn't help and the team suffered.

Sorry but this is a professional club, we cannot put up with half wits like Balotelli, don't give me the excuses he's only 20. He can fcuk off. He's got magical skills, yeah right, well hope he fcukin disappears then.<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:58 am --<br /><br />Sorry but this is a professional club, we cannot put up with half wits like Balotelli, don't give me the excuses he's only 20. He can fcuk off. He's got magical skills, yeah right, well hope he fcukin disappears then.

xxcity said:
Sorry but this is a professional club, we cannot put up with half wits like Balotelli, don't give me the excuses he's only 20. He can fcuk off. He's got magical skills, yeah right, well hope he fcukin disappears then.

Next time you see him play shout "wingardium leviosa" to him.

xxcity said:
Sorry but this is a professional club, we cannot put up with half wits like Balotelli, don't give me the excuses he's only 20. He can fcuk off. He's got magical skills, yeah right, well hope he fcukin disappears then.

-- Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:58 am --

The boy is entertainment...you get that with great players or in his case, soon to be great players.
Sounds like he has had an earful by his apology today so let's see if he can change.

fair play to the lad he has came out and apologized to the club the fans and popov.

he really pissed me off the other night and i said i wanted him gone. im back on the fence.

should have showed more consideration, but I was so involved in the game. It was not a good way to repay the manager who has shown so much faith in me or the owners and fans who have made me so welcome since I arrived from Italy.

I hope they forgive me and see that I
want success with Manchester City.
From my injury on I have had some
difficulties. It is not an easy period for
me but I will overcome it with the help
of everybody.

MAYBE JUST MAYBE This is his turning point? i hope so but if it is'nt he needs to go.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.