Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Balotelli is a liability.

Johnsonontheleft said:
The guy is undoubtedly a talent but he just pisses me off so much. He's got serious attitude problems which turn him into a liability. Ince will be telling his players to foul him in the second half, and he'll probably be sent off unless Mancini hooks him.

He needs to get a fucking grip in my opinion.

I have been saying for quite a while that this boy does have talent to burn,but in my opinion it's not going to be burned at city,the english game is not for him,he knows it, we know it, and i really am starting to think that mancini knows it as well now no matter what his good intentions are.I hate to say it but i think he will be on his bike very soon now (balotelli that is, not mancini)

dctid said:
Petetheblu said:
Greatness never comes in 4-5 matches. As a CITY fan I've seen umpteen players with great debuts only for their preceding games to be utter toss, as a supporter I've given them my full backing hoping to see a smudging of their debut again.

ANY supporter who can't see past a handful of games with a talent of such a player needs to fuck off to another club, perhaps I could offer you another team, the rags, Chelsea or the arse!!!!! Fuck occasionally dick heads on here slag fans from other regions, other countries...WTF

Go away, have a think and then apologize to the real City supporter.....Fucking Pienaar how fecking embarrassing!!!!!!!!

Do you know fella what a fookin idiot you soiund - been watching City for 30 years and too my great shame can remember booing Edghill off when he was in tears - a footballer not blessed with talent but City through and through - but he was a pro and put my club our club first.

This he is young shit - there are fookin bucket loads of young footballers (Wiltshere whom is having an outstanding season) is a model pro - Ballo's fooking behavoir is not normal or off the wall its at the fookin extreme
You booed Edghill? prick ... too be fair there was a few

He can be frustrating, for sure but he will get better .It was a penalty,and he needs more match time.He was holding his leg in the second half. Though he clearly is not interested in being with City for so long.he is temperamental,maybe like i was when I was his age.The difference in my wages was a tad different however.

townsend on tv did say he gives the aroma of not wanting to be here,i agree its as if we are doing him a favour

marco said:
townsend on tv did say he gives the aroma of not wanting to be here,i agree its as if we are doing him a favour

He'd be exactly the same at Barca.

He may piss us off from time to time but he's worth the risk. It's not just a case of being a talented young player, there are plenty of those about, he's talented to the point that he can be one of the greatest of all time.

ElanJo said:
marco said:

He'd be exactly the same at Barca.

He may piss us off from time to time but he's worth the risk. It's not just a case of being a talented young player, there are plenty of those about, he's talented to the point that he can be one of the greatest of all time.
Thats just it though. Its not about his telent or potential, its about his attitude. He will only be one of the greatest when he changes it. At the minute hes making Wanchope look like Tevez with his contribution. Fair play hes been injured a lot but injuries dont make you pull your face throw your gloves and have girly strops all the time. Hes a young man now, hes not 6 years old.

BLUENATIC said:
dctid said:
Do you know fella what a fookin idiot you soiund - been watching City for 30 years and too my great shame can remember booing Edghill off when he was in tears - a footballer not blessed with talent but City through and through - but he was a pro and put my club our club first.

This he is young shit - there are fookin bucket loads of young footballers (Wiltshere whom is having an outstanding season) is a model pro - Ballo's fooking behavoir is not normal or off the wall its at the fookin extreme

i was about fookin 12 and i have posted on several occassions it is something i am ashamed about

dctid said:
BLUENATIC said:

i was about fookin 12 and i have posted on several occassions it is something i am ashamed about

Do old habits die hard??

At 12, it seems you didn't know a good thing when you saw it.

Has that changed any now??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.