Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Balotelli is a liability.

I love Mario, he is a real personality. Love the chicken hat, from interviews he seems to have a good sense of humour to sum it up I think he is mad as a box of frogs and I love it. Today though I thought he let himself down before the injury I thought he was getting it together on the pitch but it seems it's back to square one. To me that stupid yellow could have led to being sent off later because he is making himself a target for other teams and refs they must think piss Balotelli off and he will lose it. He was denied a penalty but he needs to suck it up and remember he is part of a team. Be as eccentric and gobby as you want off the pitch, I love it, but be professional on it and let your talent do the talking.

Balotelli is a liability.

Mancio said:
Mad Mario said:
Well that's all in your opinion. I've contributed alot to the board in the past, I've met posters at matches arranged signed kit to be sent to fans for bdays, sorted tickets for fellow fans etc. What do you contribute? Winding and patronising the real fans up? Niceone pal.

for me you may well have built the stadium with your own hands and paid the ST to all users of the forum. this would not increase an inch your football knowledge and your good faith.
you are an agendas carrier against Mancini and you attacks balotelli when you can not attack mancini. everybody know it.
Please quote me where I attack Mario....

Mad Mario said:
Mancio said:
for me you may well have built the stadium with your own hands and paid the ST to all users of the forum. this would not increase an inch your football knowledge and your good faith.
you are an agendas carrier against Mancini and you attacks balotelli when you can not attack mancini. everybody know it.

i'm not really bothered do to a search for find the many times you called him "mancini's blue eyes boy" . then your username is more than an attack , its a shame.

Sorry, but I cannot stand this guys' attitude. He isn't a team player, he sulks and postures and I feel he is a liability. O.k., he should have been given a penalty but for Gods sake, you just get on with it like every other player does. When you think what this guy gets paid each week and his workrate is abysmal, I really do hope he goes in the summer, he doesn't seem to fit in at all, unlike David Silva who gives it his all, if he left I would be bereft.

Balotelli is a liability.

Mancio said:
Mad Mario said:

i'm not really bothered do to a search for find the many times you called him "mancini's blue eyes boy" . then your username is more than an attack , its a shame.
Good way of getting out of it liar. Proven liar.

This board is unbelievable. We win 5-0 and we've still got so called fans slagging a young player.

if he'd stayed on, he'd have likely bagged a goal in our late goal rush. he didn't have a great game, but after the hour mark few other City players had done much better.

Some posters have compared him to Silva, well how good was Silva after a handful of games?

Unbelievable.

Balotelli was our best player in the first half, contributed the most going forward, moved the ball quicker and with more purpose than anyone else, strolled past his man on more than one occasion, was always available, never gave the ball away, knew what he was going to do with the ball before he received it. There's a real innate intelligence about his game, his understanding defies his years. If you can't recognise his quality you may as well fuck off and support Oldam or Stockport.

It was only due a pathetic excuse of a referee that he's come under any scrutiny, any other player on the pitch wouldn't have been booked, it was only due to his reputation that he was.

Maybe you should get to the games instead of watching on the telly and being influenced by a pair of fucking two-bit, know-nothing commentators. Maybe if you're that feeble minded you should steer clear of the tabloids, stop regurgitating 'opinions' lifted from fucking Talksport and simply watch the lad himself and recognise what he brings to the team. And give him the benefit of the doubt.

He has absolutely everything. Everything. All he needs is patience and the support of the fans.

I fucking refuse to stand by while the boo boys, supported by nothing but ignorance and stupidity, ruin a fragile, but incredibly talented young player.

Cretins.

jimharri said:
chase of spades said:
people still slaggin him then!

*shakes head*
How's about he makes it impossible for us to slag him off by turning in inspired performances?

how about give him the match time for become fully fit after having NOT played 10 full games in the last entire year before to judge the guy ?<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 21, 2011 12:28 am --<br /><br />
*singingtheblues* said:
Unbelievable.

Balotelli was our best player in the first half, contributed the most going forward, moved the ball quicker and with more purpose than anyone else, strolled past his man on more than one occasion, was always available, never gave the ball away, knew what he was going to do with the ball before he received it. There's a real innate intelligence about his game, his understanding defines his years. If you can't recognise his quality you may as well fuck off and support Oldam or Stockport.

It was only due a pathetic excuse of a referee that he's come under any scrutiny, any other player on the pitch wouldn't have been booked, it was only due to his reputation that he was.

Maybe you should get to the games instead of watching on the telly and being influenced by a pair of fucking two-bit, know-nothing commentators. Maybe if you're that feeble minded you should steer clear of the tabloids, stop regurgitating 'opinions' lifted from fucking Talksport and simply watch the lad himself and recognise what he brings to the team. And give him the benefit of the doubt.

He has absolutely everything. Everything. All he needs is patience and the support of the fans.

I fucking refuse to stand by while the boo boys, supported by nothing but ignorance and stupidity, ruin a fragile, but incredibly talented young player.

Cretins.

Thanks God i'm not the only one here to see the reality

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.