Balotelli [MERGED]

Balotelli is a liability.

jimharri said:
Mancio said:
you are right , he has done nothing. and i want apologise with you. clearly you are a grat football expert with a great ability to judge the players on the basis of what they did in the past. i would imagine you are a scout , right ?
Mancio; you're not one of the worst posters on here; far from it, in fact. But you're doing yourself no favours with that sort of sarcastic remark. I think you are based in Italy, therefore I assume (dangerous, I know!) that you don't get over to that many games. Fair enough; neither do I. However, I was watching the game today, and it has to be said; Mario's attitude (certainly today) stinks.People on here that you are having a dig athave almost certainly seen more of Mario playing for City than either you or I, and I would suggest that they are in a better position than either of us to judge him. Fair enough?
He wouldn't have seen a city match in the flesh because he only became a fan when Mancini came.
His football knowledge is very limited and likes to patronise the whole board with his cringeworthy Mancini and Balo love

Re: Balotelli is a liability.

Mad Mario said:
He wouldn't have seen a city match in the flesh because he only became a fan when Mancini came.
His football knowledge is very limited and likes to patronise the whole board with his cringeworthy Mancini and Balo love
I wouldn't say his football knowledge is limited.

Mad Mario said:
jimharri said:
Mancio; you're not one of the worst posters on here; far from it, in fact. But you're doing yourself no favours with that sort of sarcastic remark. I think you are based in Italy, therefore I assume (dangerous, I know!) that you don't get over to that many games. Fair enough; neither do I. However, I was watching the game today, and it has to be said; Mario's attitude (certainly today) stinks.People on here that you are having a dig athave almost certainly seen more of Mario playing for City than either you or I, and I would suggest that they are in a better position than either of us to judge him. Fair enough?

PMSL

you was the board worst poster with your old username but this new username hasnt improved you any bit.

taconinja said:
Mad Mario said:
Well his inability to have a balanced view makes him sound limited. His judgement and motives are completely different from everyother poster on here. We all want city to do well, we support city, he doesn't. He supports Mancini an therefor his judgement is bad. If Mancini was to buy Titus bramble Mancio would see it as a good thing and say "this is football". We would have a good open discussion and decide if it's a good buy or not so good. This guy would just love it, that's it.

Bigga said:
dctid said:
i was about fookin 12 and i have posted on several occassions it is something i am ashamed about

Do old habits die hard??

At 12, it seems you didn't know a good thing when you saw it.

Has that changed any now??

Dont confuse having an opinion and booing players - wont boo Jo despite the shit he got today (apparantly from our fans) nor would i boo Ballo at a game - but they both have fatal flaws - one cant play football and the other is an utter plank

I feel sure that you have no doubt shouted at a City player XXXXXXXXxx (insert player name here) your a wanker / shit or whatever - Danny Mills is one that springs to my mind

Mad Mario said:
taconinja said:
Well his inability to have a balanced view makes him sound limited. His judgement and motives are completely different from everyother poster on here. We all want city to do well, we support city, he doesn't. He supports Mancini an therefor his judgement is bad. If Mancini was to buy Titus bramble Mancio would see it as a good thing and say "this is football". We would have a good open discussion and decide if it's a good buy or not so good. This guy would just love it, that's it.

the usual rubbish. how many other thousands of times I'll have to read this garbage?

Mancio said:
Mad Mario said:

PMSL

you was the board worst poster with your old username but this new username hasnt improved you any bit.
Well that's all in your opinion. I've contributed alot to the board in the past, I've met posters at matches arranged signed kit to be sent to fans for bdays, sorted tickets for fellow fans etc. What do you contribute? Winding and patronising the real fans up? Niceone pal.

Mad Mario said:
Plenty of people on here have an inability to have a balanced view. Loads of them. Take a look around the various crap threads from this evening. You would think we lost by five instead of won by five. Agendas everywhere. I'm not going to sweat Mancio having an agenda just like I won't sweat the others.

Mad Mario said:
Mancio said:
PMSL

Well that's all in your opinion. I've contributed alot to the board in the past, I've met posters at matches arranged signed kit to be sent to fans for bdays, sorted tickets for fellow fans etc. What do you contribute? Winding and patronising the real fans up? Niceone pal.

for me you may well have built the stadium with your own hands and paid the ST to all users of the forum. this would not increase an inch your football knowledge and your good faith.
you are an agendas carrier against Mancini and you attacks balotelli when you can not attack mancini. everybody know it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.