Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Balotelli (merged)

I got slaughtered before saying he was a cock !,well now he's a fucking cock.What a ridiculous foul,the ref had little choice.

Bugs Bunny said:
I don't mind a player with a bad attitude (Anelka for example) but when it affects you as a team time & again, then it's not on. As talented as he is, I won't be sorry if he goes.

That is a huge insult to Anelka.

Balotelli is a complete twat.

Re: Balottelli can f*** off

TheMidnightClaret said:
When he slips 3 past United in the semi you'll all be here saying he's a genius.

So hwat if he occasionally gets sent off, he's still an amazingly talented footballer.
But is he though? I'll defend any of our players to anyone but he hasn't been sensational since arriving.

Balottelli can f*** off

It's a shame because it was silly. Harsh but needless, no defending it.

However, people should ask themselves what their opinion would be had tevez or silva put the same challenge in. Because it was Mario it is immediately a million times worse to some fans.

Any one else and it would have been the ref getting it both barrels

talented player no doubt(when we wants to be) but he's such a prick and so childish.i really dont like him

DalbeyINUK said:
uncletom said:
Errr errr, maybe because Mancini signed the clown for 20 odd million.

Right. The manager taking a chance that hasn't worked out like we had hoped on one of the most talented(if not the most) young players in Europe. Yeah that's just ridiculous.

I wasn't in the Balo out brigade, I have been mesmerized by his talent. But, it's just not worth it. He may have all the talent in the world but if he's never on the pitch for us what does it matter.
I stand by my saying he is a clown but, I don't think we should be all saying GET RID!!! HE'S A LIABILITY FFS! HE'S NEVER ON THE PITCH!

Not like us to over-react

Get him a world class shrink and we might have a proper player there.

TheMidnightClaret said:
When he slips 3 past United in the semi you'll all be here saying he's a genius.

So hwat if he occasionally gets sent off, he's still an amazingly talented footballer.

And you seriously think he will get a fookin game or even be on the bench?

Think this is quite possibly the end of the knob head at this club - and i for one hope so

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.