Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Balottelli can f*** off

Balotelli you bloody ballon, Damocles I trusted you but you were wrong.

What a bloody clown!

Can't stand the lad. Yes, great talent but he is such a prick. 15 starts, 8 yellows 2 reds according to bbc. You just can't afford to play him in the games that are really important. Serious attitude problems.

GET THIS NO BRAINED FUCKIN DICK HEAD AWAY FROM MY CLUB HE IS A MENTAL HALFWHIT FUCK OFF YOU ITALIAN TWAT

The ref seems to have it in for us tonight. Extremely harsh red, it's evident that Balo didn't go in with force, on the contrary he pulled back as he was going for that tackle. But the player dived and there you go. Sure I might give the ref the benefit of the doubt since he might not have seen what's evident from the replays, but he definitely hasn't been of PL standard tonight.

[/quoIm telling you all, anyone else that is never a sending off

Racking your studs down an opponent when there is no fucking need to do so. He's a tosspot and will probably cost Mancini his job in the summer. I doubt he will start again, he cant be trusted, another waste of fucking money, it's not as if Mancini wasn't warned about him.

Defending the man (boy) is inexcusable! People keep banding about this world class talent- I am yet to see the guy take the game by the scruff of the neck! He has yet to change the course of a game and is no where near the player people suggest or the price tag! I feel sorry for the fans at the game tonight and the lads on the pitch. His attitude is poor and his behaviour shows he has no desire to play for Manchester City and the fans- He is all about himself! He could score three against united but il never like the guy- i wouldnt risk him against the rags he'll get sent off!

I jus hope they do it wiv 10!

You guys are clowns, Tevez just did the same and the other player got booked. Get a fucking grip.

didactic said:
You guys are clowns, Tevez just did the same and the other player got booked. Get a fucking grip.

Totally different and you know it. You can't defend the indefensible so save some time and don't bother.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.