Balotelli [MERGED]

Johnsonontheleft said:
Totally different and you know it. You can't defend the indefensible so save some time and don't bother.

Sorry dad didnt know you were here telling me what I can say. It was a HARSH red.

Waste of money. Fukcing nutcase, get shut if we can find a club who will take him. He's certainly not all there thats for sure.

Cold considered opinion - Balotelli is a liability. 15 starts 8 yellow cards and 2 reds. What does he do for his team mates?<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:33 pm --<br /><br />Cold considered opinion - Balotelli is a liability. 15 starts 8 yellow cards and 2 reds. What does he do for his team mates?

Re: Balottelli can f*** off

uncletom said:
That was my first thought about Balotelli but how the fuck is that Mancinis fault you TOOL!!!!

Errr errr, maybe because Mancini signed the clown for 20 odd million.

So it was Mancini that kicked the Kiev player then?
Sorry, must have missed that.

He's probably done us a favour, because in my view, we need to come out of this competition to strengthen our chances of top 4 and an FA Cup Final. However, it's clear he is a liability and actually, not that good - you can afford to be a ticking bomb if you are performing miracles for a team, but if you're not, watch out. Time to fuck the idiot off.

Re: Balottelli can f*** off

spanishblue said:
GET THIS NO BRAINED FUCKIN DICK HEAD AWAY FROM MY CLUB HE IS A MENTAL HALFWHIT FUCK OFF YOU ITALIAN TWAT

He can fuck right off. He is only a big Italian prick. I am sick of that ****!

we dont need this idiot, even if hes world class which i doubt, we need someone who plays for the team and helps the club, this guy doesnt, hes a dick as far as im concerned. hes trouble with a capital T

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.