Balotelli [MERGED]

LoveCity said:
The headcase in the street confronting Kiev fans.

Please hire a psychiatrist for him.

259377748.jpg

Regardless of what happened tonight on the pitch, that..is fantastic..!

Stillsy said:
Haha get used to it lads because he's staying and as you don't agree with mario being at our club I expect you won't celebrate if he scores at wembley against united?!

No, I won't be celebrating a Mario goal at Wembley - and neither will you be.

Because he won't be playing.

Even Mancini won't trust him in an important game again. Get used to it.

bluemonkey71 said:
Missed the game sadly. What did Bobby say about it?

well eeeeetttt eeeesssss normalllll.
we were very tyre-red.
eeeeet is important to rest.
we need to have mentality

I would put this crazy, arrogant, petulant idiot on the bench or even put in the EDS till he changes his attitude, he cost us the game tonight, and by the way well played the 10 professionals left on the pitch.

Besides i bet half of the people who are whining about Balotelli now are the same ones that wanted a reserve team fielded so we'd have a fit squad for the upcoming PL games and also claimed the Europa League was shit anyway and not worth the effort!

so hypocrite

Re: Mario Bib-otelli

The facts speak for themselves

15 starts, 8 yellow cards and 2 red. Mancini needs to get hold of this guy and sort him out, otherwisae he may find that Mourinho will instead.

Send Mario out on loan to Stockport for a month... that will soon cure his petulent attitude

FROM THE BBC

2059: Apparently, Roberto Mancini revealed after the Man City game that in-disgrace striker Mario Balotelli may not be in the squad for Sunday's Premier League game against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. Mancini was reacting after Balotelli's shameful sending off earlier in their 1-0 win over Dynamo Kiev, which put City out of the Europa League 2-1 on aggregate.

vamps said:
Besides i bet half of the people who are whining about Balotelli now are the same ones that wanted a reserve team fielded so we'd have a fit squad for the upcoming PL games and also claimed the Europa League was shit anyway and not worth the effort!

so hypocrite

your a moron

blumoonrises said:
LoveCity said:
The headcase in the street confronting Kiev fans.

Please hire a psychiatrist for him.

259377748.jpg

Regardless of what happened tonight on the pitch, that..is fantastic..!

If thats him, he's not even facing the others is he, and how is it fantastic anyway?

Stillsy said:
Haha get used to it lads because he's staying and as you don't agree with mario being at our club I expect you won't celebrate if he scores at wembley against united?!

I would be amazed if that dickhead is anywhere near the bench let alone the pitch at Wembley.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.