Balotelli [MERGED]

Stillsy said:
I don't care what he's done I'm gunna defend him.

Ffs its clear to everyone he has mental issues but he's been through hell and back.

When he was at inter milan he suffered racial abuse from every team in the league near enough and that's including his own fans from time to time! His parents fucked him off while he was a little child and he has also had a group of his own fans try to kill him by breaking into the parking lot and loosening the bolts on his car hoping that he would crash and obviously die. He has also turned down offers to play for Ghana because he wants to play for italy but when he did he got abused by the italian fans!

Now forgive me if any of you have been through anything close to this then I understand but I suspect not many have come close. Forget the money he's on because it makes no difference when your getting abused and having people to try and kill you the money doesn't matter.

Also he has every single ref in for him. For fuck sake iv seen worse on a football pitch now get behind him.

lol you are taking the p!ss surely?

I would like to get behind Mario,preferably with a shotgun>dont wonder for one minute why he was hated in Italy he is rapidly getting hated in Manchester Would not shoot for the head cause it probably wouldnt do any damage to the thick twat

lee-mcfc said:
will be a good read when damo posts on this thread later on

No it won't. The Balo defenders will point to his bad upbringing or diving by the opponent, both of which will miss the point that the idiot deserved to go, has deserved to go before and has cost us a qf spot and possibly some points at Chelsea.

The last time I felt this angry with one player was Beckham in 98.

Johnsonontheleft said:
lee-mcfc said:
will be a good read when damo posts on this thread later on

No it won't. The Balo defenders will point to his bad upbringing or diving by the opponent, both of which will miss the point that the idiot deserved to go, has deserved to go before and has cost us a qf spot and possibly some points at Chelsea.

The last time I felt this angry with one player was Beckham in 98.

am taking the piss lad..

Another point with this nutter is it must be very unsettling for the rest of the team, who must by now be holding their breath or watching through their fingers every time he makes a challenge. That must be difficult to play amongst

Haha get used to it lads because he's staying and as you don't agree with mario being at our club I expect you won't celebrate if he scores at wembley against united?!

Wow talk about trying to scapegoat someone, the real problem was the shitty away game, Mario just got screwed over by a super cardhappy referee.

Not saying it wasn't a shit tackle and all but not worthy of sending him off. Then again what the fuck was with that ref anyway?

The headcase in the street confronting Kiev fans.

Please hire a psychiatrist for him.

259377748.jpg

When we bought him, wasn't the story supposed to be that him and Mancini were supposed to have a good relationship and that Mancini would be able to control him? I'd laugh if it wasn't pitiful.

Compare and contrast his behaviour with 19 year old Jack Wilshere this season (especially against Barca). And Balotelli had the cheek to say he had never heard of him! LOL, the only reason people hear of Balotelli is his childish pathetic attitude not any alledged talent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.