Balotelli [MERGED]

vamps said:
Besides i bet half of the people who are whining about Balotelli now are the same ones that wanted a reserve team fielded so we'd have a fit squad for the upcoming PL games and also claimed the Europa League was shit anyway and not worth the effort!

so hypocrite
Give up mario

Re: Mario Bib-otelli

robinho ho ho said:
The facts speak for themselves

15 starts, 8 yellow cards and 2 red. Mancini needs to get hold of this guy and sort him out, otherwisae he may find that Mourinho will instead.

Send Mario out on loan to Stockport for a month... that will soon cure his petulent attitude

Quality clarkie this, but you missed out 10 goals as well

When was that picture supposed to have been taken? It's dark, was it after the game?

This guy is a liability. Sell, sell, sell. I don't want to see this prick anywhere near my team again.

For me mario's city career starts now. i don't particualrly rate him, there have been undoubted flashes of brilliance, but far to few. Its how he reacts from here for me. if this doesn't change his attitude nothing will, and its flogging dead horse time.

gameoversupermariobros5.jpg

The way I see it we have a really difficult dilema.

The lad has so much ability; fantastic first touch, pace, good athlete, a goal poachers instinct (in terms of being in the right place at the right time), good in the air and a good finisher (although tonight's miss was a shocker).

However he is no good to us injured, suspended or worst of all in an early bath leaving the rest of his team mates to battle on with 10 men.

In short he has ability to burn but is barking mad.

For what it is worth I would give him a final chance (hopefully with a good kick up the arse from Bob and some of the senior players) as I recon that level of ability is worth taking a punt on and lets hope he sorts his attitude out pronto

Mario thanks for fuck all. No doubt you will have fucked off back to your pad or gone out to some club, no remorse or guilt being felt. The rest of us see another chance of a trophy go over the horizon, dumped out by a pile of utter shite. As long as you pocket another £80,000 or so this week, thats all that matters to twats like you.
Tough upbringing my arse, just a selfish knob and how the fuck did you miss that sitter?
You can have all the talent in the world, but with that huge vacuum between your ears, you will be another wealthy no body who acheived fuck all, apart from alienate yourself from football fans wherever you steal a living.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.