Balotelli [MERGED]

baldybouncer said:
I've just watched the incident over and over again in slow motion and the use of inflamatory phrases like "studs in the chest" and "raking his studs down the players leg" is totally incorrect (heard that on the radio coming home from the match). I think Balotelli actually pulls his foot away from Popov's chest before he makes contact and then catches Popov's upper thigh when he's bringing his leg back down. There is no continous raking action down the leg. From where the linesman is stood he can only see Balotelli's raised foot. Don't know how much the ref saw though. One point in Balaotelli's defence is that the Kiev players weren't all up in arms and protesting to the ref. Probably looked worse in real time hence the red card. Be interested in any other Bluemooners points of view (other than kill Balotell).

Ok, Balotelli made absolutely no effort to take his leg out of that, arguably quite the opposite. Even the most blinkered blue could not dare suggest that wasn't a red. Having someone who is utterly obsessed with himself will sometimes mean that the team get shat on completely and that is what happened tonight.

If it was his first offence maybe just maybe people might say it was a one off and he will learn but he has now been booked 9 times and sent off twice in less than 20 starts! Would anyone seriously be happy if they saw his name on the team sheet against the rags? I would be fuming.

He never learns and as such deserves every bit of stick he gets on here.

To defend him after that is just fcking ludicrous

I was in that corner of the ground. all the fans and players were shocked.

That ref was a joke, as was their no. 6 who spent the whoe game roling around on the ground. \you had to be there to believe it.

I'll have to see it on TV, but I thought Mario was very unlucky.

He's a marked man, and he has to deal with that. If he doesn't his career is over

Re: Mancini: Mario Will Not Be In The Squad For Chelsea

Gray said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
I wouldnt be arsed if he isnt anywhere near the side until he sorts himself out. He is an accident waiting to happen in every game he plays. He could have been sent off v Villa but got the benefit of the doubt. His bookings on the whole have all been avoidable and his effort levels range from nil to 70%. He could be fantastic but seems to choose not to be!

He just cant hack the pressures of the game. He went screaming at the ref after not winning a corner when it was a definite goal kick. I am convinced we would have won that game by two or more if he had stayed on.

He lacks discipline, he is lazy and he just doesnt seem to give a shit about us. I just dont get why some are still defending him after what he did tonight.
Who is it that keeps picking him in the team?

The bloke who gave him a chance but hasjust said he won't be in the squad against Chelsea. He's a twat who disrespects our club on a regular basis. Get shot and get someone in who realizes football is about being a team member not a pretentious, selfish, self obsessed cock. Absolutely the biggest wanker I've ever seen at City

Marvin said:
I was in that corner of the ground. all the fans and players were shocked.

That ref was a joke, as was their no. 6 who spent the whoe game roling around on the ground. \you had to be there to believe it.

I'll have to see it on TV, but I thought Mario was very unlucky.

He's a marked man, and he has to deal with that. If he doesn't his career is over

If he's a marked man, he's brought most of that on himself with his overreactions to decisions and substitutions, daft challenges and tonight the most stupid challenge of them all.

1.618034 said:
What a complete tool.

I've backed him until tonight but that's the final straw for me... He's a liability. Talented sure, but he's an idiot and needs to grow up quickly. You can't be a world class player if you're not on the pitch.

I expect him to be dropped, fined at least two weeks wages and made to come out and apologise to everyone at the club.

I seem to remember that Dzeko gave some money to charity and did some community work after an incident in Germany... I wonder if Balo's got the gumption to do a similar thing...? I won't hold my breath.

He can fuck right off for me after tonight.

I'd rather have Jo in the team. Seriously.

And as for the bib thing, well that just shows how stupid he actually is.

*seethe*

Agreed. Dzeko and Balo are obviously very different characters, and no matter how talented Balo is (and I'm yet to see that, despite the hype), Dzeko is more committed and more likely to deliver for us in the long term. Get him in the team.

He won`t achieve anything.
Simply because he`s an idiot. Maybe talented but without brain it means nothing.
This was a game to win for City. Definitely. But not with 10 men. Simple as that.
Footbal is a team play but Balotteli contribution today was way too obvious.

Physical Evidence Balotelli is a moron (not the tackle)

He is evidence Balotelli is a moron

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.twitvid.com/AHCJ1" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.twitvid.com/AHCJ1</a>

Cant even manage a bib let alone 90 mins

(MODS please don't mergre with other thread, as this is worth it on its own

Just seen the incident and i can understand why the ref gave a red but surely he could have been lenient. His momentum carried him through and if that was his first foul then i think it was harsh to give a red. However, to be honest the way the usual suspects (clueless commentators and all) are sinking their teeth into this incident pisses me off more than the challenge itself, De Jong-style witch-hunt.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.