Balotelli [MERGED]

If he apologised to the players and to the fans then i would respect him a lot more, which isn't saying much though because i dont have any respect for him at the moment if im honest

I think it's time khaldoon and bobby sat down with him. He needs sorting out.

Everytime I see him in training pictures or mcfc videos he's having a laugh. He steps on the pitch and he turns into a streetfighter.

He's got bags of ability and needs to show some desire. If he can be helped then he can be a great asset if not then it's curtains.

Vieira got loads of reds at Arsenal when he started and he changed so Mario needs to follow suit.

Skashion said:
Think he did us a favour tonight to be honest in getting us knocked out. Give the players a bit more rest for the assault on the top three/four and the FA Cup.
I was in two minds whether I wanted u to equalise as the minutes kicked down.

I have yet to see the challenge on TV, but it didn't look malicious to me. I'm certain most other players eg scholes would have got away with it. He's not a dirty player, but he has been set up by MOTD pundits, and now everyone is after him.

Would be good if he'd get some defence from City fans, but he has to start looking after himself. He's being taken for a mug at the moment.

Liverpool are out too so what's the problem really, shit happens, besides most people were hoping we'd go out of the Europa League upfront.

Re: Physical Evidence Balotelli is a moron (not the tackle)

dctid said:
absolutely hilarious and sums the fooker up

20 years old, check.
£100 000 a week, check.
Starts for Italy, check.
Starts for club, check.
More than a 50% per game return rate, check.
Hot model girlfriend, check.

betty-kourakou-5.jpg

Yip that sums Mario up perfectly.

Great player, but only in very rare flashes.

Truth is he is a liability......does nothing to help himself......and should be got rid of at the earliest opportunity......

Sorry to say, but unless we win the FA Cup (which I think we will) he will be going with his mate Bobby!

Welcome...Mr. Mourinho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.