Balotelli [MERGED]

Re: Balotelli is a liability.

Mancio said:
you are right , he has done nothing. and i want apologise with you. clearly you are a grat football expert with a great ability to judge the players on the basis of what they did in the past. i would imagine you are a scout , right ?
Mancio; you're not one of the worst posters on here; far from it, in fact. But you're doing yourself no favours with that sort of sarcastic remark. I think you are based in Italy, therefore I assume (dangerous, I know!) that you don't get over to that many games. Fair enough; neither do I. However, I was watching the game today, and it has to be said; Mario's attitude (certainly today) stinks.People on here that you are having a dig athave almost certainly seen more of Mario playing for City than either you or I, and I would suggest that they are in a better position than either of us to judge him. Fair enough?

Mancio said:
MMA said:
You cant deny mancio that since balo has come here hes been nothing like the player he constantly talks himself up to be. He needs to prove it. More so for himself. Otherwise hes making himself look a twat.

i can dany it. what YOU cant deny is the FACT you too are judging a never fit player. let him come back from injury , let him play a row of games , and then maybe we can agree on some rating of the player
Playing a run of games aint gonna change his bad attitude and glove throwing. He needs to grow up.

Mancio said:
lee-mcfc said:
erm no we are talking about him at manchester city not what he done in the past.. he has scored 8? goals in all competitons and you say he is city's best player?
i know i'v got more football knowledge than you obviously
best at the club my arse

you must be mario's woman or something.

mario woman is too much , i'll report it.

oooooooooooooooo, touchy

Mancio, your constant crowing about Mario, is cringeworthy, I admit, i didn't see much of him before he came to us, but labelling him the best player at the club makes you sound about 10. When i have 'lurked' on here before, i read a post from a poster called damocles or something, who seems pretty clued up about him, even moreso than you! I didn't once read the line 'mario is the best player at the club'. You need a cold shower or something.

Mancio said:
lee-mcfc said:
erm no we are talking about him at manchester city not what he done in the past.. he has scored 8? goals in all competitons and you say he is city's best player?
i know i'v got more football knowledge than you obviously
best at the club my arse

you must be mario's woman or something.

go and run off to the mods your on an internet forum, grow some balls.

its true though your mario's woman.
have a good day now :)

bumble said:
Apart from his goals has anyone honestly been impressed with his overall contribution?
I have. He's a good passer, and he's done well after his first couple starts in tracking back. Today, you could tell from the start the referee was trying to big himself up probably having talked himself into believing Mario is what the stupid lackwit journalists are saying he is, so the twit didn't call a completely obvious penalty, allowed Mario to be hacked at by "good honest lads," and then gave a soft yellow.

Personally, I think Mario should have punched the ref in the nuts so hard that the inbred moron would be sneezing semen for a week. I'm somewhat disappointed he didn't.

lee-mcfc said:
Mancio said:
go and run off to the mods your on an internet forum, grow some balls.

its true though your mario's woman.
have a good day now :)

i cant "grow some balls " becouse i dont speak english. but if you want to speak italian you can be sure i can insult you in a thousand way without break the COC.

de niro said:
samharris said:
I would rather he be our liability than the scum,chelsea or anyone else in the prem...
He will come good and we will be so glad of it.

this 100%
Will this be before he pisses off then? Because he sure as hell appears to be not wanting to be with us. Maybe I'm wrong (wouldn't be the first time, God knows) but he constantly appears to be a very unhappy bunny with not so much a chip as a whole forest on his shoulder.

why is it every club loves it when they have a player like this

i.e savage. everyone hates him his fans love him

same with keane, dickov, neville, diouf, morgan, lee hughes

yet our morons are so quick to get on his back and slag him off non stop

yes hes tempremental but footballing ability hes up there with the very best, let other clubs hate him, but lets give him the support he needs/warrants

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.